Reviews for The Keeping
ChrnoDude chapter 41 . 6/5/2013
Awww...Lucy...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
What a scardy cat...i would probably do the same thing.
ChrnoDude chapter 35 . 6/4/2013
Aldrich gotta diiiiiiiiiie
ChrnoDude chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
sigh, this is more Ryne's fault than Melody's. if he had just given her a bullshit interview instead of making her dig for information it wouldnt have turned out so bad. assuming she even hands the report over.
ChrnoDude chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
He REALLY enjoys messing with her. haha
ChrnoDude chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Ryne Taylor, car fixin, dog wisperin, picture takin, mystery man. lol
ChrnoDude chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Well someone is interested, even if he doesn't really want to admit it.
ChrnoDude chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I really liked The Mating and i'm sure this will be just at good, can't wait to keep reading.
Ambar chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Can I just mention that i absolutely love the way you don't make your characters ignorant? I don't know, i just feel like if it had been any other story Ryne would have been pondering hours upon hours why on earth she visited him, yet in this story your characters are logical thinkers and can pretty much make sense of the situation enough to know what is going on, such as him knowing Melody is the girl who Kane informed him was looking for him. Great language and diction, I adore your writing style
treacheroustravels chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
honestly, it's the deets that really makes your writing superb and I'm not implying the mature scenes. The whole setting, scene description allows for better imagination and comprehension. So really, don't bother with those 'fast food stories' addicts. They're obviously retarded and have no true passion for reading. So, um, great work and oh, I absolutely adore your 'the mating'. Kane is just-*dreamy sigh*
ahahahha, Either way, you're a great writer. Don't bother with criticisms unless it allows you access to whole wad of cash.
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS Charlie-my comp is acting funny and won't let me sign in so this is Alaeryel!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Well I don't know what is going on with my computer right now but it won't let me sign in. This is Alaeryel and here is my review! I am so LOOKING FORWARD to this story and the first chapter gave some good insight and my CURIOSITY is lit to see where this takes me now! Your writing, your stories not only INTRIGUES ME, they ASTOUND ME! I have thoroughly enjoyed them!
selenafan621 chapter 37 . 12/24/2012
I love this story! Please tell me when the next story will be posted!
Witchlouise chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is one of my favorite novels. I really love the Ryne and Melody tandem. Then every chapter just keeps you begging for more. This story is just epic, one of a kind.

Hope you write another one.

Lots of Love,
WitchLouise
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hey, hun! It's Melissa from ADoR. We've been rewriting reviews from the old site and guess what? Yours was on my list! Here's your rewrite:

Melissa Thinks: charliej is one of the best writers of werewolf romance fiction on FP and The Keeping is one of her many great stories. Melody arrives in a small town in Oregon in order to scope out the elusive Ryne Taylor, a famous photographer who mostly stays out of the eye of the public, and to find out some information to further her journalism career. What she finds may be a bit more different and supernatural than she had ever expected. To start off, let me just say that this charliej writes some of my favorite werewolf stories. She's created this wonderful world of werewolves that she continues to use through her other stories as well. It astounds me how well plotted this story can get and just how well it's crafted. It has steamy sex scenes, hilarious bits, and romantic exchanges between characters. It did drag a bit for me in places, but then again I have a shorter attention span than a dog, so that may not be the case for many of you. Ryne also got on my nerves with his tendency to sometimes be a jackass and Melody annoyed me in parts. If you start this story, it's safe to assume you'll get sucked into this brilliant world and you'll definitely be craving more from charliej.
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »