Reviews for The Keeping
KRYork chapter 22 . 4/24/2011
"He really needed to send the woman packing before she stumbled on to something she shouldn't.". Like maybe what she is? ; )~
KRYork chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
Ok really I'm thinking that she is half wolf... The scary thing is who is her father? It would not be a good love story if they had the same father...lol so who could it be?

KRYork chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
Avitar? Really was the kid on dope?
KRYork chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Holy fuck! That's for the keeping...

And is it me or are you trying to lead us to Mel being ware?

KRYork chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Ha ha the hate each other... For now!

KRYork chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Love it! I always enjoy the first meeting...lol and the why on earth would I be attracted to her...lol

K~

oh and happy Easter i see that this was a year ago today...
KRYork chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
So shit this is kind of funny! I can't wait for them to meet...lol

KRYork chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Dun dun dun...

KRYork chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Ok so maybe it's just me but if they were so secretive then why would they talk so loud as for people around to hear them... Just my thouhts and why did Elise not smell her?

KRYork chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
No nothing strang...lol can I live with them too?
sydney420 chapter 43 . 4/20/2011
i wish you'd right about kane and elises baby and what happens to rayne and melody in the sequel/triology.
AJS chapter 43 . 4/17/2011
Hm I like this story but... well first of all, I like Bryan and Cassandra's story better :) I guess I feel like Ryne didn't even really start taking Melody seriously until after he found out that she was part wolf. Other than that he didn't seem serious about her at all. He just seemed like a jackass, and I know a lot of it was because he wanted to push her away so she would leave, but it just makes me think about all those people who ARE half-wolfs... were they all just mistakes or I mean couldn't some of them been because they actually fell in love and sacrificed for each other?

Yeah I guess that was just the main part that didn't really sit well with me. There should have been a better transition between that. But I do love all the loose ends here because they lead up to Cassandra & Bryan. :)

- Alyssa
balloonfista chapter 43 . 4/14/2011
I'm so, so sorry I stopped reading. I had exams! anyway, I just LOVED the end! Ryne was so cute while proposing
Candescence chapter 43 . 3/22/2011
Your writing is amazing. One of the best I've ever seen here on FictionPress. I love how your descriptions are so well played out in detailed imagery. It's great. The story was wonderful as well. Very intricate and intruiging. I read The Mating a couple of months ago and when I saw that this was a sequel I kind of wanted to hold off on your world of werewolves seeing as how these stories are so long. I'm impressed though, in my opinion, it did not drag and in no way had boring or redundant parts which so many stories at this lenghth here seem to be. I think I'm going to hold off as well on the last story of this trilogy. It's great, but I just need a change of scene right now. Keep writing, I look forward to your future stories.
Smurf off chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
I know there is a lot more to read in this story. But damn if I am not scared, I am a good always triumphs girl and the fact that you may kill of some of the clan to keep The Keeping law is killing me. You are an awesome writer, hopefully I won't hate you if you kill everyone in the end.

It would tear out my heart, but anyway you have set up some good twists, I can't wait to have read it all.

Thanks for the story.!.