Reviews for The Keeping
Alanisaur chapter 35 . 2/27/2011
No the bastard cant kill her ! I always suspected that melody was a werewolf or like long lost one. Lol. I hope her and ryne get together. I dont think i cant stand another mean attitude from him. He makes me want to smack him on the head! But i cant cause yoy know... Lol. By the way, great story!
Alanisaur chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
l
hayleytibbs chapter 42 . 2/16/2011
Hello Hello :D

Well this a first review from me on your work so hi I am Hayley :)

I follow cupid psyche in here and she recommended I read this series, so I downloaded them through my phone app 'Aldiko' and have to say I am hooked :)

I love the style of your writing and the characters are great, I can't get enough of these wolves hehe I am looking forwards to making a start on 'The Finding' I am a keen reviewer and would normal review each chapter but as I am playing catch up it doesn't make much sense to do so.

Anyway I thought It was time to tell you how fantastic I find your work. I will read all your other stories too and will let you know what I think.

x Hayley x
kiwichookie chapter 43 . 1/25/2011
I love, love, LOVE this story. To the point that I put off updating my own. . . oops. lol

I think your writing skills are getting better as you keep writing, too (not that they were ever bad - but there's always room for improvement, right?) :)

I did notice a few grammatical errors about commas - i.e. left them out of places they should be, put them places they shouldn't - but far less so than The Mating, and the storyline is so great that it didn't really bother me. Shocking, since I'm a stickler for grammar.

I love your writing so much I downloaded both stories available onto my Nook! I hope you put the Cassie-centric story onto Barnes & Nobles as well.

This review is already too long, so I guess I should quit. . . lol.

Keep up the good work!

Keep up the good work!
broken-pixie chapter 43 . 1/8/2011
Wow! Loved it just as much, if not more, as The Mating. I love your style of writing and ability to keep the reader wanting more. It's definitely addicting :) GREAT story, most definitely at the very top of my favorites list! :)
Barbie826 chapter 35 . 1/5/2011
Oh wow. Really addicting story. I think I'm going to stop reading here though. I like this story!

I just am not a fan of changing the human into a wolf. It always annoys me.

But I like you're wrting and story. Can't wait to read more from you.
The Imagination Addict chapter 43 . 12/23/2010
AMAZING series. love the titles too. dont really hv any useful criticism lol. cos it's so darn good! hope u publish in print one day! i'll soo buy the set.
Lost-Souls1988 chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
She's Back. I had a feeling that Marla was going to make and appearance at some point in this one but I wasn't sure when.
marijee chapter 43 . 12/4/2010
I figured that the secretary would turn out to be a werewolf and kill him...well she turned out to be a werewolf alright! OMG...Marla! Ryne's ex. Loved the twist.

Enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
marijee chapter 42 . 12/4/2010
So Bryan is going to go track Cassandra. They still have to deal with Aldrich, hopefully end his greedy life. Hopefully soon so Kane and Elise can reunite. Mel and Ryne are bonded! Yay! Enjoyed!
marijee chapter 41 . 12/4/2010
Oh...Lucy didn't make it...sigh. She just wanted to expand her horizens...sad.

Well Mel didn't change...but I am thinking Cassandra did. Oh and Ryne told Mel again that he loved her. So back to Stump River. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 40 . 12/4/2010
Well it looks like Aldrich inadvertantly killed Grayson. I wonder what the butler and groundspeople will think? Will they think that Aldrich shot Greyson and Cassandra killed Aldrich? Will Mel survive. Thank goodness that Ryne called Kane.
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »