Reviews for The Keeping
marijee chapter 39 . 12/4/2010
I hope that Ryne and Mel get out, evade Aldrich and get to a phone fast. It would be horrible to have so many wolves die. I am thinking that somehow Cassandra is going to come upon Aldrich and that Grayson is looking for his niece...maybe it will all work out. Love the suspense!
marijee chapter 38 . 12/4/2010
I wonder if Cassandra is related to Ryne's new pack members? So will Ryne and Mel be able to escape? Where's Cassandra and where's Aldrich?
marijee chapter 37 . 12/4/2010
Well the only saving grace in all of this is the fact that Greyson's niece, Cassandra is a werewolf too. Greyson must know. So is he trying to get another werewolf to help him with his niece? I'm thinking Greyson must not be a werewolf. Very interesting! So will Cassandra show up and let Ryne and Mel out? Or will she get caught up with Aldrich?
marijee chapter 36 . 12/4/2010
I think that Ryne has a tough road ahead trying to get Mel to really believe him! Will they be able to overpower Aldrich when he comes back? Is Greyson going to show up?
marijee chapter 35 . 12/4/2010
Can Ryne escape? What's going to happen to them? Alidrich is playing a dangerous game...trying to play Greyson's game.
marijee chapter 34 . 12/4/2010
Poor Lucy! I hope she survives. I hope that Ryne gets to Greyson's asap, though he needs to be careful. Does Mel still have that report in her pocket? Gah!
marijee chapter 33 . 12/4/2010
This is really bad. Aldrich has taken Mel who is starting her change. What happens if she changes in front of him? Where is Ryne? Will Lucy be ok? Gah!
marijee chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
Thank the gods that Mel decided not to give the report to Aldrich. However, that doesn't solve the problems at hand, and the fact that Ryne has called for the dispersal. Damn!
marijee chapter 31 . 12/4/2010
Mel's wolf is awakening. She hears her wolf...but doesn't really know what it is. Mel is going to need help. It's been so long since I read The Mating...could Ryne's blood have turned Mel, or just awakened the wolf in her? Damn! I hope Mel doesn't file that report. I hope she hasn't included any pictures. Grayson and Aldrich are evil. Has Ryne made it to Mel's city? I hope he catches up with her soon.
marijee chapter 30 . 12/4/2010
I think Mel is in a great deal of danger now. From where she's heading and where she's from. Ryne is in danger too...from where he's going to and from Kane. Kane will uphold the law. Love the suspense!
marijee chapter 29 . 12/4/2010
Uh oh! So will Ryne keep Mel from leaving? It's complicated now, because Lucy is going with her. She can't just have an accident with another person involved...or can she? Ryne would do anything to protect the pack including killing her and his pack to keep the secret. Damn! I think Melody is now highly suspicious of Ryne. I don't think she's quite pu it together...but it's just a matter of time.
marijee chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
Ryne was pretty awful to Melody. I understand why...he needs to protect his pack, and Mel is a danger to them. I do feel bad for both of them. Mel doesn't understand and Ryne...he feels pain too. I wonder how Mel is going to change his mind? We still haven't heard from the registry. Oh and what will Grayson do if Mel turns up empty handed? Will he hold her hostage for information from Ryne? Hm...
marijee chapter 26 . 12/4/2010
Why is Ryne fighting with his wolf? He's not listening to him. I wonder if Melody's arm will heal like Ryne's nose will? Poor Melody, she doesn't underestand why Ryne is such an asshat. Ejoying how you are writing this tale!
marijee chapter 25 . 12/4/2010
So I wonder if the new members of the pack are friend or foe? They seem hesitant...though, as Ryne says, they were not treated well by their last Alpha. I wonder if they will know who Mel is?

I loved the wolf taking over Ryne...though he didn't bite Mel. Yeah, that could have been a complication, then again, maybe not. Loved Ryne's jealousy and posessiveness...Mel's compliance. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
So from last chapter...Greyson talks about Mels 'unique qualification'...what does he know that he's not telling his lawyer? Also...why hasn't Ryne talked to his pack about Mel? She is dangerous to them...

So Armond is a Bear shifter...I wondered before. Mel sees those things...I wonder if she will think the same about Daniel and Bryan after she spends time with them? Enjoying.
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »