Reviews for Worlds Unlimited
D. W. Tyn chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
Pretty cool. Personally, I'd do it both light and dark like the Hellboy movies and graphic novels. I have a couple of character ideas for this setting: One is a former female (Let's face it, you got a total dude ranch going on.) FBI agent reassigned to the Foundation after seeing something she couldn't explain. The other is a older gent who's Rick's uncle and head of the Derringer Foundation. Oh, why not have that ARGOS organization you mentioned earlier in this setting? That way, the John Constantine/Jason Borne cross character we talked about can do the dark stuff, and the DF can do the light stuff. What you think?
D. W. Tyn chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Oooh, a little Warehouse 13 Jave Harron style; I like it. My favorite ones here are Kiss of the Cosmos and the Bokkana.
Kallios chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I just started high school, and I confess that I don't understand a lot of the political terms here... or much of anything else, really. But I do get the broad idea, which is certainly something, and I admire the way you write. No typos and no grammatical errors. You've already got 23 chapters, but keep going!
Sweety death too lazy to login from fan fic chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
simply genius darling/ mate

looking forward for the update :).
Garuda01 chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
Interesting ideas. I do however have an idea that has been bouncing around my mind for quite a while.

Reading back about your work on transhumanism philosophies and watching the film GATTACA, I thought about what if, humanity 2.0 is still divided. One faction believed that genetics, and only genetics is the way forward citing how machines are unrealiable, and the other prefers machines to genetics, citing resources problem that arises if you try to alter the gene before birth.
RANDOMRANTING chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Really good! Big, huge, mother fricken' fan!

And if your wondering why I didn't drop the 'f' bomb, I'm only 11 people!Really good! Oh I said that twice? Ooops. XD
RANDOMRANTING chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I couldn't really understand this one, but the idea is awesome! I might use it.
Lord Monbodo chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Zeitgeist, eh? I would have enjoyed a list of the avatar types or at least some more common examples. Still, nice to see this updated.
Crazy Asian chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
"Palinistan"? GENIUS. I LOVE YOU. Give us more!
Crazy Asian chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I am suddenly reminded of Half-life 2 when I read this premise. Just saying. No particular positive or negative aspect. You do a great job though.
Bien Canonizado chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Best work ever in this series John! Sorry for the very late review,my failing health is making it very difficult for me to function regularly... This is your most realistic and plausible setting. Did you ever think of a Californian war of independence?
Michael Panush chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
This had some interesting bits. I liked the idea of 'credit' and some of the civilizations sounded cool. But you spent most of this talking about the political system, and not enough on the cultures, races, and technologies. Some parts seem kind of boring, like fabbers removing most types conflict and the ability of people to be regrown or make body copies removing most danger. I liked a lot of the details at the end, and wish you had more of those. I know this is a setting you like revisiting again and again and it is good, but I think it needs more of those little details to really cement it into an actual place.
Michael Panush chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
The setting looks very cool, assembled here. I really will have to go back it some day. Thanks for taking such an interest in it and posting it here.
Lord Monbodo chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Another interesting world. Eventually I might do something with it.
Michael Panush chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
This was interesting, but plagued by the same lack of depth that has appeared in the other settings. I like the premise, but beyond that and some factions, you really don't have too much there. I think you had some missed opportunities with the Martians. You basically recycled the Martians from your Father of Lights universe, when you could have easily created a cool melding of the Turkic Basmachi rebels, who appear in a lot of Osterns, in Central Russia with the Oriental-inspired Martians of Edgar Rice Burroughs. You could have also had Space Cossacks, the Green Russians (democratic supporters), the expeditionary forces of the various countries (though you sort of had that in the hooks), as well. I know it's kind of bad to cry 'hey, you forgot BLANK' but I think if you focused a lot on one setting, instead of just churning out loads of them, this series would improve a lot.

Just my thoughts, and I look forward to the next one.