Reviews for The Burning Truth
Sisterhood-Productions chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Aww... I read chapter 14 and was excited to flip to 15 and read another one and then an authors note? Total sadness. Despite how long its taken you to update this, I am still loving this story. I can't wait to see how Anna gets past her Leith drama and then all this sexual tension between her and Hayden...gah! I want to know what happens next-please update?
anonymous chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
I love your story! Although I'm sure you've heard this many times, you're an amazing writer ! I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what's going to happen :3. This story literally makes me jump with excitement and squeal when something awesome happens :D.
AWESOME STORY D chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
omg i love this story i just finished reading this chapter ! :) im sorry i forget to review sometimes cuz i just wanna read the next chptr
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I finished the first story a longgg time ago and never knew there was a sequel up. I just recently found it :D *super excited to read it*
FreskaMillar chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Update pls! I really like your sequel 3
anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Please update! Its such an amazing story :)
Poetic Minds chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Hey you :) I can't remember if i've ever reviewed one of your chapters, but i really love your story. Keep up the good work:)
Wonderstruck chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Well, I guess your doing this to all your stories. I am enjoying this story but I think you need to take a sort of break because the story is starting to be long winded - just a bit. Continue the good work though.
Aamna chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Makes sense. and is fair. good idea :D
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
please update, i oculdnt review before because i read your story on my phone, so please update this story is awesome XD
chewychester chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
So, I think she definitely needs the shrink, she should listen to her fasther.
smileinthemira chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
update asap!
happee-fishie chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Please update! It's driving me crazy not knowing what's going to happen! :)
Emily chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
You have such an amazing story, and you are such an amazing writer! i can not wait until you put up your next chapter...
zoba20 chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
omg u finally updated

i'm sorry about the accident, hope u are feeling better now :(

thanx for taking ur time and updated but take care of yourself and don't stress :)

can't wait to read more, curious about the drama u are talking about.
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »