Reviews for Straight for You
tinselgeek chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Can't wait to get to the next chapter! I love the idea of someone loving someone who well is gay... that though sounds weird;) scratch that
The poor soul chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
NOOOO! I was just getting into it and crying when her parent's fought, it's so hard to find a good story now a days! GAH! D':
MileyRowling chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Boo! People are so stupid! I understand though.
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
LOL The guard dog... :)

Reid seems cute... so far...?
LonelyAnnie chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
After reading the most recent reviews, I feel as if I'm a part of the minority on this site who actually read Author's Notes. With that said, my reaction went something along the lines of "Damn it. Damn plagiarists did it again." I've been in the same situation and I feel for you.

It's such a shame to deprive the public of this beautiful work.

But I understand, respect, and admire such a decision.

Nice update by the way.

the unknown anon chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Oh my God. I'm starting to think Devon's not gay, but he has cancer. He loves Eryn so much that he doesn't want to hurt her for dying O.O

just a guess.
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Heh I liked Jackson too :)

I guess it would be too much to ask for an asshole, and have be her knight in shining armour...
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Excellent work per usual. But now I want to know what's up with Devon. Something tells me he wouldn't freely admit as to what is going on and Eryn will have to discover it by her own private investigation. But I don't like this pick from Devon. Really poor work setting up someone who just went through a breakup. But he's trying. I can't wait to see what else might be in store. Good for Eryn to have a good evening though after hump day.
MileyRowling chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Great story! I can't wait for the next update!
A World On Fire chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 9 . 5/18/2013

Such a long time since you updated that I re-read the entire thing...

I thought that one of the dates would be the dude in the eagle suit?

Ermmm... what else?
I like Andrew, but obviously I like Devon better.. :)
DevilInADewdrop chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I'm so glad you didn't desert this site and this story, saying I've been waiting for this to continue would be a tad bit of an understatement.
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Mine eyes hath seen the glory of the coming of the Lord! I literally jumped when I saw this in my inbox. I am so excited and I can't calm down and my heart just exploded a rainbow! Okay sorry. Down to business. Devon's parents are the cutest thing ever OH MY GOODNESS! One definite little mistake is: "But why? Your mother was and still is, might I had, a very beautiful woman." I think you mean might I add instead of might I had. No big deal. The other thing I'm not certain of is Eryn's exclamation after the whole undigested hot dog memory "Oh the horror!" It just doesn't seem fitting for some reason. Your call but that's all I have for criticism. Now I can be obsessive and praise you for coming back to this story and making my life! *hug*
Sorry, I must seem a little overly enthusiastic and way out of character for myself but I'm just super happy! :D
Bubbly Girl chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Please update soon! I just can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
Lady Lake97 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
I'm anxiously awaiting the return of eagle boy ;) (for some reaso I keep wanting to say chicken boy...) Anyways, I love your story. The banter between Eryn and Devon male me happy :)
120 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »