Reviews for The Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I meant "Holy Shit" as a compliment by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Holy Shit.
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hi! Your story has been added over to the One-Shot category on A Drop Of Romeo. :) Here's your review:

The summary says it all. The story has a twist. And it's one that will leave you feeling breathless. With only 907 words, Miss Moo manages to create an impact at the end that will leave you gutted every single time. It makes you wonder if the man made the right decision after all - and if Lillian truly deserved him.
Sunshine Bear chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Was not expecting that.

I loved it. I kind of want to know some background. I mean, DID SHE CHEAT? DID THEY PLAN IT THIS WAY? DOES SHE KNOW THAT HE CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN? I NEED TO KNOW.
ChocolateVines chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh no, why?!
witeaya chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
even though this story is short it still touch my heart.

i never would have guess the reason of his melancholy at first.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Lovely little story. I could nitpick about grammar, but the mistakes are few and far between, so I won't. I like how long you waited to give the twist - in the last paragraph, the whole perspective changes, and our protagonist changes in our eyes immediately. Me like. :)
Kanari Toneriko chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
T_T

good job. you made me teary-eyed.
horsegirl61 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I was totally confused about this story until the very end...but I LOVED the way that it played out. It was great! I can't believe he stayed with her; he's more than a great guy. Very nice writing!
tamii chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow, I was wondering what was the background to this whole thing and I didn't have a clue until the very end. I suppose you could say that his parents were justified in their judgements in the end and I think the ending is so bittersweet. He stays with her because he loves her but he knows that she cheated on him - wow. Great work, I like how you only wrote a couple of paragraphs but the effect is really profound.
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Powerful and captivating?

I think so.
QueenElixir chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
the ending made me go "awe". this story is too perfect to describe. i lovee it so muchh
imaginarydeathmuffin chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very nice, I didn't expect the ending.

I totally understand his mother's additude though...but at least he stayed with Lillian.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
ooh. totally freaky ending.

Totally unexpected. It had this really painful twist to it. And you manages to keep me hooked the whole time.

Sukanya
just.the.kid chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This probably wasn't your intetion but I could kick Lilian's ass!

WHAT THE FUCK YO? Ok, so he loves them but...how could she? Ugh...nice short story I'm pissed at Lilian tho..

the kid