Reviews for Defiance
Yo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wow! I'm speechless! I mean, aw-struck! THAT WAS ABSOLUTE CRAP, AND I DIDNT EVEN READ IT. YOU NEED HELP
YOU NEED HELP NOW
Lunar of dreams chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
This story is so cute so hurry up and update please and I love your character Mal
Aheen Anna chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Im guessing you aren't gunna write more. A shame, its good.
Dreaming of Cows chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Soooo, this looks like has been abandoned for a while, but I just thought I'd say that I really really like this story, and if you somehow remembered it, it would totally make my day.
Cheondoong chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I'm getting pretty excited now but looking at the update date ):
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I love this story ! I know you haven't updated in 2 years ! But please finish this story !
vipera.422 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I hope you haven't abandoned the story because I'm really curious what's going to happen next.

I can't wait for Shawn and Mal to meet again while Mal's human.
ohmytuesday chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Loved it to bits :'D Mal's obsession with Shawn is both creepy and sweet. Cozad seems like a right prick though, I wonder how he managed to suppress his mating urges.
Marrs chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I was wondering if you have an intention to update this? It's a truly amazing piece and I'd love to see it finished.
Gwengwel chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really hope you update this story someday!
charm en route chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Oh my gosh, why is this so cute? I adore their relationship! The story started off a little slowly, but it's definitely worth it. :)
DNAstar chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
aww cute kool story i hope he finds out soon great story hope you update soon
CuteButDefinitelyPsycho chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I'm so inlove with this story! Mal is so cute, in the sense of being a wolf and how he feels for Shawn so strongly. This has everything you want in a story. :] And it's just getting to the good part aswell, pleasee update soon! Biglovee[:
Antaris25 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Incredible story so far! Werewolves/vampires and their destined mates are so overdone in fiction these days, it's old. You have built a chemistry between Shawn and the wolf (Mal) that is slowly building that's believable. I think it's also cool that Shawn as a human senses the mating pull even though he doesn't understand it yet... leads the reader that something very special, rare, and primal is happening between these two. I hope that Mal finds the courage to talk with Shawn and REALY, REALLY hope that you update soon!
Jester08 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Interesting work! Keep it up and update soon please! : )
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »