Reviews for Defiance
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 9 . 1/28
Beautiful, my heart aches at knowing this story hasn't been updated in many years and probably never will. If you read this review or even visit this site anymore, please find it in your heart to update.
R. Ficst chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Aww, I feel so unfulfilled leaving with things still like this.

I love the scene in the kitchen, the man and wolf interactions are great. I will live on in hope that I might one day be able to read the rest.

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting!
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Really liking the story, but now I'm sad, knowing that I only have two more chapters until I'm cut off.
Any chance of you coming back to finish this wonderful work?
Yo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wow! I'm speechless! I mean, aw-struck! THAT WAS ABSOLUTE CRAP, AND I DIDNT EVEN READ IT. YOU NEED HELP
YOU NEED HELP NOW
Lunar of dreams chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
This story is so cute so hurry up and update please and I love your character Mal
Aheen Anna chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Im guessing you aren't gunna write more. A shame, its good.
Dreaming of Cows chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Soooo, this looks like has been abandoned for a while, but I just thought I'd say that I really really like this story, and if you somehow remembered it, it would totally make my day.
Cheondoong chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I'm getting pretty excited now but looking at the update date ):
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I love this story ! I know you haven't updated in 2 years ! But please finish this story !
vipera.422 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I hope you haven't abandoned the story because I'm really curious what's going to happen next.

I can't wait for Shawn and Mal to meet again while Mal's human.
ohmytuesday chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Loved it to bits :'D Mal's obsession with Shawn is both creepy and sweet. Cozad seems like a right prick though, I wonder how he managed to suppress his mating urges.
Marrs chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I was wondering if you have an intention to update this? It's a truly amazing piece and I'd love to see it finished.
Gwengwel chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really hope you update this story someday!
charm en route chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Oh my gosh, why is this so cute? I adore their relationship! The story started off a little slowly, but it's definitely worth it. :)
DNAstar chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
aww cute kool story i hope he finds out soon great story hope you update soon
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »