Reviews for Defiance
Gwengwel chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really hope you update this story someday!
charm en route chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Oh my gosh, why is this so cute? I adore their relationship! The story started off a little slowly, but it's definitely worth it. :)
DNAstar chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
aww cute kool story i hope he finds out soon great story hope you update soon
CuteButDefinitelyPsycho chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I'm so inlove with this story! Mal is so cute, in the sense of being a wolf and how he feels for Shawn so strongly. This has everything you want in a story. :] And it's just getting to the good part aswell, pleasee update soon! Biglovee[:
Antaris25 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Incredible story so far! Werewolves/vampires and their destined mates are so overdone in fiction these days, it's old. You have built a chemistry between Shawn and the wolf (Mal) that is slowly building that's believable. I think it's also cool that Shawn as a human senses the mating pull even though he doesn't understand it yet... leads the reader that something very special, rare, and primal is happening between these two. I hope that Mal finds the courage to talk with Shawn and REALY, REALLY hope that you update soon!
Jester08 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Interesting work! Keep it up and update soon please! : )
Miss Anony chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Wow, this is really well written. It doesn't just jump into the relationship like some stories do. You actually take it slow, like how a real relationship would be. _ I like it! I also love the detail you put into the characters and into their world. I am sad that it's October and there hasn't been an update, but I understand. Life does exist outside of fictionpress. XD Anyway, I really hope that you find the time and motivation to write more. This story is really interesting and I hope that you'll continue it!
Alice The Walker chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Well, I must say I quite enjoy this story. It's a nice, slow build up that takes the reader on a sweet, romantic trip with just enough trouble brewing to keep things interesting. I hope that, imagination and time permitting, you will continue writing this story. Good luck.
Seren chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Hi!

I loved your story! The plot is just great, the exchanges between the characters are well done. You take your time explaining what is happening and making us love each one of them.

I hope you have settled well and found a job and that maybe soon you will update! I am looking forward to read more about your boys!

Seren
Tobyk947 chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
I like it I hope you continue some day
Tobyk947 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Made of awesome! I love it lots
adrienne chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
okay, let me just say... i LOVE this story.. n thats sayin ALOT! cuz i dont love just any story... u just have an amazing plot and a good writing technique... now are you gonna continue?
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Mal is awesome. My friend was mucking about on here today and typed in 'mate' along with 'slash' in the search engine and this popped up.

Consequently he made me read it and I have to say I was immensely pleased I really can't say no to the bubblegum-haired monkey-boy...I loved it (: So...just update when you can?

:D
Kariz chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
This story is so compelling! I've returned to it three times just to reread it! Sorry I haven't properly reviewed it until now... I can't wait to see how their relationship builds! August is almost here... I hope things have been google according to plan for you :)
GrinningFox chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I love this story! You have so much talent as a writer that i'm not in any way confused as to how the story is developing. I can't wait for you to update. Good luck with your summer activities :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »