Reviews for Defiance
trinkie chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Me again... another thing I noticed but I didn't intend to mention until it happened again in chapter 2 is that sometimes you switch to 1st point of view, example;

"...the blond young man let myself..."

I noticed in ch1 that "he fell on my ass" or something like that.

Still liking the story though! :)
trinkie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Haven't really read the whole thing yet but it sounds interesting... the thing that's bugging me is that you swing from present tense to past tense and I felt the need to point it out while I remembered... I don't write but one of the first things I learned as a kid from essay-writing (of all things) is to pick a tense and *stick to it*.

A small example: "...a smile curls the blond's lips as he rolled the truck up...". Present tense - past tense. Past tense usually flows better in a story so I would recommend it but that's of course entirely up to you. I hope you don't get offended by me correcting you but I just think that the story would flow a lot better if you stuck to one tense. Switching back and forth makes it disturbing for the reader.
runswithvamp chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
o good story i like it update soon
chibi-1988 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Cant wait to read the update. Good despriptions and amazing story line.
RitaHouston chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
i love this keep writin
Averick chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
awesome! I was drawn in at the mention of wolves. I'm doing a few 'wolf' (kinda) stories of my own but I don't know if they will be posted on here or not. Anywho. This seemed great! Excellent job!
Lucky Fox chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
No updates till August makes me :(. Anyways, this is definitely one of the more compelling werewolf stories that I've ever read, and I'll be patient till you can get back to it. Good luck with your exams and job hunting!
Jayn chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Pretty good story so far! :) I am interested to see where its going. So, please update soon!
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
Incredible work here! So glad I found this story, you have an excellent way to writing! I look forward to the next chapter, whenever you get around to it!
julliette chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i love this story cant wait to see what happens next
MindaAnn chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Love the story, hope to see a new chapter up soon
Dark-Passion67 chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
I really like this story, Shawn is my favorite character!

This story is very promising and I hope that you update soon :)
Averael chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
I really like your story and hope you won't abandon it. It's pretty lont till august but tja... I'll try to be patient;) Btw, good luck on your exams and job hunting.
kayez chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Nice, just nice.

I like the fact that you're taking the time to build their relationship, beyond any sexual feelings.

Shawn of course only sees him as a wolf, but the continued exposure to Mal's other form will help him transition when he finds out.
jshortcake chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
I've decided I really like werewolf stories. And this is awesome too.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »