Reviews for Defiance
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
i'm so sorry to hear that there wont be another update till august..but i promise you that i wont abadomned this story...i'll be there to read i as soon as the next update comes up or i find this story to be simply amazing...i love your characters and your story...good luck on your exams and on your move...)
midnightsscream chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
I feel bad for poor Mal. I hope he's able to reveal himself soon. great emotional description. that was impressive. I'm glad Shawn has such a soft spot for Mal's wolf form. great job! :)
BloodyAutumnKisses chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on fiction press. Seriously. My only complaint is how slow the first four chapters are. Your prose is beautiful, and certainly sets the tone for the story, but you need a way to condense it, to speed up things in the beginning. Maybe I just like a little more action in my stories, but I found myself skimming until Mal was finally introduced. Just a thought. Also, read through and observe your tenses. You switch between 3rd person to 1st person to a detached observer multiple times in the beginning and it gets rather confusing. Overall though, amazing, and I can't wait for Shaun to find out the truth about Mal and to get hitched! I'm a sucker for man smut haha. Please, update, and keep up the excellent work.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ok, even though I'm reviewing for chapter one, just be aware that I HAVE read all the chapters... and they are amazing! Shawn was so cute and I really really loved that scene in the bedroom with him petting Mal. I'm really very excited and looking forward to reading the next update, should there be any. Nice work!
dreamercrys chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more! :D
E. N. Chance chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
I love it! My favorite part was Mal sleeping over, ugh genius! Can't wait for more, especially when Mal's girl comes along.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
i think cozas needs a little loove...;p i really liked it and i hope yu will update soon...]
kayez chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Why do I get the feeling that Cozad doesn't have or has never had a mate?
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
I still love this story! It's one of the few stories that, when I'm not reading it, I continue to think about and look forward to more. I love the consistant updates (though don't ever stress or rush yourself-if it takes longer to write, it takes longer to write. I'm not expecting anything.) and the way you write. I'm definitely happy about the update and looking forward to more. Keep it up! :D
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
:) it's cute how Mal is so lovesick. I actually think he's handling it rather well. It was cute that the two slept together. I feel kinda bad for Cozad. he's a jerk about the whole mate thing, but that only means that he's never seen or sensed his and that just seems too sad. I'm interested in how this will progress. great job! :)
killrockstars chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
I really like this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
I like the idea of the story and it's good so far, but I feel like it's going somewhat slow. I may just be too tired. :) I'll be looking for the next chapter
Systatic chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Fantastic! I enjoy how the characters don't rush into anything; they're both confused, even frightened, and it shows. You're taking your time-development, development, development. It's an author's best friend.

Cozad provides a nice contrast to Mal's rather soft thoughts. He's brash and crude, an opposite to Mal's quiet and less domineering personality. I look forward to seeing more development with him, as well as having him eat his words, when or if it happens. :P

Great job so far, my dear!
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
I'm still really enjoying this story and looking forward to seeing it progress. You've been really fast at updating and, though I understand it won't always be the case, I really, really appreciate that. I love this story. Please keep writing. :)
Kyandoru chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Just wanted to let you know I love your story.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »