Reviews for Strangeways, Here We Come
Reeciez chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I wanted to cry at some spots, lmfao at certain parts and high-five someone at others. All around comical and I could fav if you decide to come back and continue... *wink wink*
Ice-Queen-Tia chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
OMG . I just found this story and it is EPIC!

I love it so much, you are a really talented writer :)

I know you probably get lots of people saying this but, please update it soon .
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*CRIES* Why do you torture me so? Sucking me in only to never finish?
dazn1 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
ok so, i'm kind of in love with your writing and this story. your characters are so interesting, and i can't wait for the next chapter. i'm sitting on the edge of my seat!
anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
first chapter seems real nice. :) i love these kinds of stories. too many high school boys in this place that you can't distinguish one's first chapter from another. cheers, man.
blackrose214 chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Hey there! Great story so far. Jory i such a cute character - you really make it easy to like him. Im glad he doesnt set his own life up for unhappyness, at least not on purpose, but tries to move on. But its rather poor of Jack to kiss and make out with him and then just leave without so much as a word of goodbye.

Anyway, Id love to know how the story continues, so please update again!
don'tgotothebeach chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
this story makes me laugh :) I really hope you update this soon!
SJose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated and professional website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to use. And you can either share your works to readers for free or sell them on Bookmato. You have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system. You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors.

You can register as an author at

Kitty Dazzleside chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
I'm kinda sorta in love with this story, even if I don't get all the pop-culture references. Meh. You win some, you lose some.
nobodysanyone chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
This review is purely to urge you to update. Because I'm really enjoying this story. It deserves to be finished!
justme chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
i know you probably have a life (unlike me) but you must find the time to update! this is a really good :)
sarah chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
So I started reading this story and then noticed you hadn't updated in a couple months. I was like, well it's gunna suck waiting for an update but whatever, I'll jsut check your profile and read some of your other stuff while I wait. Then I did and found out you don't have any other stories! This pretty much sucks because in 8 chapters I've gotten kind of into your writing :)

Update soon...?
D.H. L'Orange chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
wow this story is excellent! i love the way you write- so entertaining! waiting for the next chapter :D
Shelby chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
You are officially my favorite person ever. Sorry if that sounds like a creeper line but hey honesty is the best policy right. when I first started reading this you had me at the line about titanic(I totally used to brag about it too)and now reading this last chapter with mentions of flash dance the gilmore girls and firefly, what can I say this story is my drug. Normally I would type that in song form but the only one that comes to mind is your love is my drug...and I cant stand kesha. Anymew other than the spectacular references your writing style is fantastic and your dialogue spot on. If you ever stop writing I may combust.
GremlinGirl chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
LMAO! I loved this chapter (wait, I love ALL your chapters, hm...) lol. I was really worried that it was gonna be a depressing chapter and I was gonna be all 'aw, Jack's gone and this sucks ass' and all sorta depressing things. But then you brought Danny in and it wasn't so bad with him (yes, he's starting to grow on me)and then I AM SO FREAKIN' GLAD THAT YOU GOT CASEY A MAN! lol. Adam seems like a cute addition to this already wonderful story. And it's cute watching Casey be the one who squirms, lmao. Can't freakin' WAIT for the next update! Gah! I love this story so much! ;D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »