Reviews for Silence
Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hey Ross!

I love all of your stories dude, and i am really sad that you deleated this one from fictionpress. I hope you update/write more of ur stories soon!

P.S. If you're into Supernatural Fanfiction i would love if you would maybe look at my 9 stories i have on . I am Tia of 2People and i write mostly Merman stories and Disability stories, one of which is called Deaf Hunter where Dean Winchester is a proud Deaf man. If you are interested just look up Deaf hunter or 2people.
brokendollhouse chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wait what does that mean exactally like people were stealing your story? I mean if they were then I say we go beat them up I might not be very strong but I'll try!
prettybutterfly99 chapter 35 . 12/9/2010
This was a great story
littleanemonefish chapter 22 . 12/5/2010
"Because we're right next to Seattle, and it's one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world." Haha, that sounds more accurate.
littleanemonefish chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Finally, he gave those two what they needed. That took too long in my opinion. Also, do you live on Mercer Island? "Mercer Island doesn't have that good of a diversity record. The general community is rich, white and stuck-up." I'm just not sure about this because Seattle, and Renton (where I live) are for the most part tolerant, actually pretty welcoming with homosexuals. I have a lot of gay and lesbian friends that have never had anyone give them problems about their sexuality. Is Mercer Island really so different. I was just wondering what your sources are.
EASCER chapter 35 . 8/25/2010
I LOVE! this story!

sad that its finished now, but hey, it was a cool read

;D
Twilight Fan chapter 35 . 8/21/2010
AW! I LOVED THE ENDING! Connor and Ayden are great together, i'm so glad they they overcame Chris. I cant wait to read more of your stories in the future, you are a great writer.
BurningDecks chapter 35 . 8/21/2010
It's over...:'(

Man I really love you, that was sort of incredible. I just loved how Ayden was happy at the end, and how him and Connor aren't just together they are practically bestfriends as well awh :D:D:D Hayley is awesome, I think I might be in love with her...no scratch that i love them all :L x
mal chapter 33 . 8/21/2010
Chris using that excuse "never talking to him again" is still pretty bad.

Sorry, I know you tried.
theearthisdoomed chapter 35 . 8/21/2010
I've thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I like how it ended.

Looking forward to your next one :D
Rae Kitano chapter 35 . 8/21/2010
Well done on a great story.

Will definately be checking out your new story.

Rae.
toinfinity chapter 35 . 8/20/2010
...And the end has come :'(

Im going to miss Ayden&Connor. I LOVE them...

But I like how you ended it, since in the very beginning Ayden comments on his hearing too, so I thought that was smart (:

Gosh, I had to listen to 'Beauty Through Broken Glass' because its the song that reminds me of Ayden&Connor's relationship. Yes, that may sound weird but thats just how I am xD

You can expect to hear from me, if you do post more stories.

Im going to miss this story! Ayden, Connor, Hayley, Anna...

*Im tearing up here!*

Well, I suppose this is my farewell to this story.

LOVE :*
toinfinity chapter 34 . 8/20/2010
Aww, I loved this chapter (:

Im so very glad Ayden&Connor are back together.

&Okay. Maybe now that you revised I may feel a BIT sorry for Chris... *grumbles*

Hayley is simply AHmazing. Her&Anna are perfect together (:

*Widens eyes* Last chapter is next? So very sad...
flooj chapter 35 . 8/20/2010
Aww. Cute story.

A little dramatic for my tastes, but it was still good. :)

Don't forget to mark it as complete, though!
runswithvamp chapter 35 . 8/20/2010
aw a nice filler chapter : )
149 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »