Reviews for Richie's Short Tale
Bradly chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
It's funny, as I read through your story, I kept thinking to myself that it kinda reminded me of an anime episode. Then when I got to the last chapter and read the part about Richie reading the Chobits manga, I couldn't help but laugh. I really enjoyed the story and I think you did very well. There were several spelling errors and some grammer issues though. If it's something you'de be interested in, I wouldn't mind doing some editing on your story for you and emailing you the edited copy, but that's up to you. I definitely think you should write more short stories. Just out of curiousity, what gave you the idea for this story anywase?
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hmm, I read it and find myself lost, lol. I understand the situation as well as the dilemma the main character finds herself in, but my question is where did the inspiration for such a fic come from? Rather sudden I think, not too mention that I'm thinking some hidden secrets are being portreyed through the writing, hopes if you will. Well written though. I feel sorry for Andy. That must have taken a lot of courage and then to have his moment ruined, lol. That is so like life. Nice job.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
Utada Rumiko chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I think it was really good. You should really continue. I'll keep reading.