Reviews for Everyone's at it
Amber Akasha chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love your writing, I truly do.

I do think, however, that you should come with warning labels, or something, because I totally didn't expect that one-shot to club me over the head and start tying knots in my lungs .

It was -as you may have guessed- really depressing and sad at first, but then I just felt like cheering for him and kicking his sister in the guts. And the ending was great, sweet, sweet relief D

So, all in all, great, deep and heartbreaking.

Cheers!
KillMeForever chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
aw I love the ending :3

I love your writing. You have such a wit about you that makes me laugh. I enjoy it :3

very emotional, but at the same time very distant. I like that you kept it short and sweet, we didn't have time to grow too attached to the characters, or moved by the scenes. That made the fic more effective and somewhat less... er... traumatising I suppose, than it could have been. I think you balanced it very well.

Love me xx
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
sad/depressing, but really good anyways. sweet ending.
Sweet Lemon Effect chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Well FP deleted my more lengthy review :P

so I'll just say I found your story awesome and the ending was a great surprise. I'm going to add this to my slash community archive, if you don't want that just tell me and I'll remove it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wait is the victim a boy/girl?
lexi v chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
very intense and emotional. quite different from your usual style. it's good to see you can do sad just as fantastically as you do happy :) i'm jealous of your ability to fit months and years into such a short story and have it make so much sense. more sense than i'm probably making right now. i'm gonna go to sleep :P have a happy easter (\_/)

(o.0)

(")(")
Annie Jane chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Such as sad story. I'm glad that he got a happy ending though. To be raped by your sisters boyfriend while she watched and laughed, off her face. Then to have to live with the secret for five years before anyone else found out. I know I wouldn't be that strong. I love this though. It's very blunt and to the point, but for the topic, it works perfectly.

I love this