Reviews for When Words Are Not Necessary
Giulietta Tolomei chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is good! It's amazing actually! LOVE IT!
ColourCascade chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I just noticed there's no dialogue at all in this story... but it's actually really really good and really cute :)
dancing-in-the-silverain chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Adorable :) Love it :D
balloonfista chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol, that was hilarious! And I liked the style - it was different and good to read :)

Ri
WishBlade chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aww, that was adorable!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You might have been a crap writer when you were 13 but I think it is safe to say you have definitely improved since then.!.

Well done :)
ksonic chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Nice story; kept my attention from the beginning, which most stories set in high school can't do that to me anymore. Great job!

Ksonic
perfectly bemused chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was really cute in an understated way. I kept wondering what he was writing in those books.

It's kind of creepy that he's been watching her for so long, but I guess it's cute in a way too. At least it was a mutual kind of crush.

I'm kind of confused as to why he's in school only for attendance, because that seems kind of strange to me.

Anyway, it was cute and I liked that there wasn't any dialogue. I think it left a bigger impact overall. I didn't pick out any huge grammar errors, but I wasn't really looking for them either. The one thing that seemed to stick out was towards the end where she was listing all the pictures he had drawn and you used 'I am...' Maybe you could replace that with 'Me...' just to change up the sentence structure.

This was cute and just long enough, but not too long. Good work!
lauralie16 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really liked this. Nicely written. :)