Reviews for Crazy Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
What a strange relationship...super adorable anyways.
Electric Monk chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
That was flipping hilarious, and very cute, and a good touch to have her kiss him first. The title feels generic, personally I'd go with something more evocative. But that's ny only real nitpick, what a fun scene. .
MusicLover21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely adored this story. Really I did. To be honest, I have been feeling romamtic relationships don't work out, but after reading this, it gives my crazy nerdy self hope. Amazing job. Seriously.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Haha! Cool! You should read or watch Warm Blood. It's about a zombie and includes the chemical reaction of love reviving him and stuff. :P
sparklyt3a chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i can't think. god this is so cute.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very well-done. I've always thought it's very difficult to introduce characters and personalities well in a one-shot but you succeeded. Cin and Rob are intelligent and mature and likeable. Cin's know-it-all ways and Rob's sweetness contrast well together. It was sweet and romantic. Great job.
cder3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Nice! Fantastic and great heart-felt one-shot, it has a great plot, and just the right amount of backstory, I just wish you could go into Rob's story a bit more though. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was really great
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
man dis is freaking GOOD awesum
Moira Inori chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, that was gorgeous. Thank you so much for that story. For all that it's a one-shot, I could clearly envision both characters and their personalities, and I think I might have a crush on Rob. _;

Congratulations! No wonder this was nominated in SKOW.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Gosh I love it! :) It's so good! Talk about Chemistry and Metaphysics :) I think this is one of those rare times I think they're kind of ahm- nice?

Good job!
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
awww this is so cute! i love cindy, she's such an adorable nerd! hahah :)
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very nicely written! And the concept was very catching too. You pulled it off perfectly!

Keep up the good job! :D

Cheers!
anitsirK chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Simple but effective! :) Although it was only in one setting and the characters didn't really move around, I was entertained! Good job. :)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Dammit, I'm close to tears. That was beautiful.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »