Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i love it! great story, really well done and full of awesomeness
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hahahaha, love it!

JM
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
you should continue this i like it.
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aw, very cute and quite steamy for a oneshot. I totally approve.
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I discuss politics on coffee shops too!
awn chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hello!

I usually don't read much original fiction online, for some reason. Probably because my book shelf is over-filled. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I found the plot very interesting-so interesting I felt you could have done a novel-length story about this. Perhaps you could have done a better job of displaying Tyler's and Dom's feelings for another. For a while I though the story headed in that direction, really.

Anyway, it's a nice story, and that's about all I have to say.
Turn on the Light chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I awlays use to think Dominic was a tough black girl name. Not being racist or anything, it's just every Dominic I know is a tough black chick. (I ave black friends, don't hurt me!)

Until this, I kinda detested hipsters for the fact that the ones near where I live are all arrogant and think they're choice of music is so above everyone else... I know that's not ALWAYS the case, but yeah... now I realize I might be one...

Enough useless rambling! On to the point. I wanted to right a review, but I didn't know what exactly to write. Instead I'm going to say that I was mildly surprised. I thought it was going to suck, seeing as all I've come upon today has been major suckage on this site. However, I am glad that's not the case. I've read the summarys to your other stories, and when I have the time will hopefully read them. And review if I don't forget...
fullofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hahaha, this was awesome! It made me feel all warm inside xD
hell.bent.wings chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I kinda want to eat this fic. :]
Momers chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ahh, finally a nice lengthy fic with a 'hipster' effectively put to use. Have you noticed that while the clothing style's change the essential idea behind a hipster stays the same? Anyway, I really liked this. Mainly because there were a few to many similarites between Dom and I. Well, when it comes to love at least.

I'm a bit of a hipster too, but I prefer to discuss politics and religion in houses or a good bonfire party.
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Us hipsters. We're fabulous.

This is fabulous too. By syllogism, your story is a hipster! *gets shot*

Anyway, it's way cute, there should be more stuff like this on fictionpress! Well-written, funny, sweet. Have a cookie and my undying gratitude ;3
KorynMarie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is AMAZING. I love it. XD

If you wanted to write little drabbles of them together that would also be amazing. :)

No pressure for that though, its your story. But iot would be kinda cool. XD
gracelalia chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I don't know how many times I busted out laughing during this story. Funny as hell! And cute!
Raccoon Loon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Haha, nice story. The characters are fleshed out, the pacing is okay, and you've given enough insight into how the characters appearance and personality without forcefeeding those facts to the reader.

All in all, it was a pleasant read
Rae Kitano chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What a wonderful short story.

I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Rae.