Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
eareney chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i need to meet a nolan. to be my bff.
Minikimii chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was made of adorable! :D

I'm so going to attack your profile now to read more. X3

-Minikimii
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LOLOL. OMFG. Me and Nolan could totally be secret Lady Gaga-loving hipster buddies. I love this story so much. Incredibly cute and witty ;)
Kaoru Green chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I was recommended this by a friend - I loved it! ...Wish I met more hipsters...
BornAverage chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Nolan completely describes my friend.

Well, personality-wise.

My friend is half Black and half Chinese.

He says he's Indie, but I guess acts a bit more

Hipster. He LOVES Lady Gaga. And, I'm not sure

what his sexual orientation is. He could be Bi or

Gay, since he doesn't show an interest in girls.

Anyway, this was cute. (:

Nolan and Dom sound so cute together.
BWEPSY chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
haha hilarious! funy fb stalkerism
infinite silence chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i liked it.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh yum. OH yum. Yes. This wins the prize. What prize? I'm not sure. But if there's a random prize sitting around, this wins it. Very well done, I must say. Very, very well done.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
that was cute. i don't think i follow the hipster-scene kids, i think its a little americanised for me but i think i get the general idea, social standing, right?

anyway it was short and sweet. nice piece.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very nice :)

I only wish you had included the bit where Dom confesses his stalker-ish tendencies. That would have been hilarious.
Magnetic Maleficence chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
So, I sorta kinda love this. Not gonna lie, Nolan is a babe. I imagine guys like him on a regular basis, good to know I'm not the only one. One-shot plot bunny attacks are some of the most entertaining work I read. This was really great. :D
NotEnough chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ha! Who DOESN'T secretly find "hipsters" attractive? All cliche and pretentious! I kind of want one for myself. You know, as long as they don't talk...har har.

Anyway, this was seriously cute, Dom totally reminded me of, well, me, what with the kind of stalkerish behaviour. And I acutally Lol'd at the 'liking' of the facebook status update (that is Dom's obsession with it).

And I love how forward Nolan was, for if he wasn't, we wouldn't have had the make out scene...which I actually made some retarded "awing" sound at because of how cute Dom was about it.

So, I definately less than three'd this story (that's all kinds of cool right there...trying to do my bit to be er, hip ha ha! :D)

x x
Shredforme chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow. Definitely one of the best one-shots I've ever read! You're a great writer - but I guess you knew that already. Um... Also, you taught me a new word, since I had no idea what a hipster is. So, thanks, I guess. xo
Cadence chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow, that was really hot! I kinda wish you would continue this, although I know you have too much other crap on your crap. Speaking of which, update faster please! Just so you know, you are one of my favorite fictionpress authors.
OdairBear chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was the cutest thing I have ever read. I just love everything you write! I don't really know how to explain it but the story ideas you have are all very lovely and I love your writing style. :) I also adore your characters. I wish they were all real so I can hang out with them. Have I said this before? I'm having an odd sense of Deja vu. xD

Well anyway, pretty please continue to write awesome stories! :D
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »