Reviews for lights and sounds
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
so, since i'm stalking you - or your stories, whatever - i just had to read this. it's amazing as ever and i really don't know how to praise you writing anymore. . .
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This sure is unique; I honestly didn't expect this.

I like how it has both a warning quality, especially with using that "you" perspective, as well as an odd kind of comforting tone. Great flow of text as well. Your descriptions make this piece of fiction both heavy and light at the same time... it's weird, but I can't express it better. It has a kind of innocence and somehow even funny aspects. And the protagonist seems kind of innocent, even a little childlike with the counting stars and wishing on them.

The earthquake is kind of sudden... but that's fine. I like the twist that comes with it, how the protagonist has kind of lost her hope, but still wants to wish upon the stars... It is kind of sad and kind of disturbing how your characters just talk about the end of the earth when they meet again. Really has a warning quality to it. And "the final chapter"... I don't know what to say. You awake haunting images there, but even then there's still love... (I can kind of relate to the write-a-book thing btw.)

If you ever write more chapters for this text, you should try to have it published - it's definitely worth a read!
a science of faith chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this. It strikes me as both a warning but also a consolation, and it's kinda nice.
sodium skies chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
asdfg.

i love this. insanely so.

your words just melt together-they just flow so wonderfully. i really like the kind of mini!plot in this, too; i think it'd make for a really good multi-chaptered story, but obviously with parts set before and maybe after. xDD

but yeah. amazing job! :D
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Unique; very unique. I applaud you.
Lord Lightning Hurricane chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
The world swirls around in your head like the water being hit by a pebble and the muggy water hides the truth...both you and your personality split and you realise that life is different and what you know is wrong...the knowledge is incorrect...Ragnarok/Doomsday/Armageddon is here and you want to be wieside you...you dont know this person, this person beside you but you definitly know you love this person and will remain with this person till the end..and in the instant before oblivion...

You are at peace with the world...

Cool story...keep writing and let the love flow little chan...
Jane Lady X chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was very nice. It really got me thinking about things. This was surely an original. I enjoyed reading it.
SingViolence chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It's a unique take on the end of the world, more interesting than most. If it comes around while I'm still alive, I hope to go out like they did. Thank you for writing