Reviews for Devotion and Desire
estrela jem chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Okay I have been waiting for a story like this to come along! It's wonderfully written although there are a lot of times where "definitely" is written as "defiantly" (most likely a mistake of spell check and human error as they do look similarily - p.s. did you know that humans only really read the first and last letter of a word to know what it is and that all letters in between can be mixed up to still get a meaning? Just an interesting thought lol) Anyway I love you story and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
tallyrue chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
WOOOOO! You finally updated! I can't even tell you how long I've been checking this story waiting for you to update! Please update more! Thanks :D
luvjim4ever chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I loved this chapter, please update soon.
bloodlore chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
So happy to see this chapter up! :D This one seemed a little slow. I think there could of been a lot more written about Juliet's emotional state in the beginning maybe? I liked how you had her moralizing over the fact that she killed someone. One thing that I find odd in your writing is when you refer to Juliet as "the teen". I know you're using it in order to mix up your vocabulary when referring to her, but it throws me off every time I read it. I feel like you should only use it if you want to emphasize her age, because that's all I can think about whenever I see it.
Hajaley chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
I loved this chapter so much! I have also missed this story very much, but I do realize that it does take a long time to write and you actually have a life as well. Haha.

Marcus is so cute. Who wouldn't want him as a boyfriend? Aww their relationship is adapting well.

Please don't leave it so long to update. Can't wait to read more!:D
im chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
I saw chapter 11 on your

profile I was like "yahooooo!" thank you for not giving up on this story and continuing it*pheww*.i totally enjoyed the interaction between marcus&juliet and I can't wait to see what you have in store for them*smiles*.until next time,good luck!

P.s what did juliet respond to her bff after all?
Andreussita chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
Oh yes, it was worth the wait !

:D
The Dark One chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
I absolutely adore/love this story, and I hope you continue it! I really want to know what happens with Juliet and Marcus!
sherrylynn chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
I really like this story hope you update soon
Clouded and Instincts chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
i LOVE this story! i really do! i hope u update soon
im chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Heyaaa.I apologize for being insistent but it has been quite a long time (at least for me)since you have updated.i hope everything is alright for you and i just want to let you know you would make a lot of people happy if you luck
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
I don't think words can describe how much I love your story. Since I don't have an account on fp, I have a constant window open to your account on my iPod so I can check if you've updated. Please update! I think i'm dying of suspense.
Lilly chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
I reread this, and while I love the story (please update soon!), I kept getting annoyed by the fact that you'd use semicolons or commas when a period was necessary. Please keep that in mind for the next chapter.
Lee chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Ok, so Juliet's been attacked by vampires, saved by Marcus, and was taken to his home for protection. She's naked right now, and he probably fails at the culinary arts. And...go!
Trance19666 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
yea

i liked that you added family time

why would the council not like it?

it does not seem like it's a rule

not if other demons have mixed blood

is it cuz they are royal?

or is their a legend that goes with this one?

trance