Reviews for Persephone's Flight
ria jolly chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
not bad... but if i were zeus, i would not easily gave my blessed to hades. I would be hard to imagine her living in the under world. what do u think? do u think it makes sense to just gave blessed just because hades is his brother n let his lovely daughter living in the under world... if i were his daughter n know my dad agree to let hades married me without thinking what i want or even my future i gonna really angry with my dad. but u the outhor, maybe u have another plan, maybe what i read now not describe the truth. so keep goin
William G. Thorne chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Alas! the long awaited chapter! and... its getting juicy! my excitement doubles!

never knew what Persephone meant, a typical name for Hades to pick. yet not so typical for poor Kore. I was confused with her, how would I feel if some lovely man (well, in my case, lady) snatched me and drug me down to the deep pits of the underworld... I would be quite frightened myself! will his love be enough for Persephone to overcome her fear! I shall wait... anticipating your next chapter!

shadowedbreath chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Teehee! I loved this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I loved how you portrayed Kore and Hades...hm..he sounds sexy...
William G. Thorne chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Chapter 3- Hades is a sly devil. Reading this I imagined him being a suave playboy type. Somewhat of a Phantom of the Opera-esque quality about him. Dark, mysterious, and oddly hansome and very seductive. I feel sorry for him for having to feel such a torturous love, yet at the same time I feel anger over his means to taint sweet Kore.

William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I do believe that I am in as much love with this story as Hades is with Kore. It is so elegantly written, It had me holding my breath when Hades asked for her hand in marriage (dispite that I know how it would end) That is the work of a true artist. To make one hold their breath for the outcome even if they already know what it is... beautiful! I would applaud but it would go unheard.

AvidWriter-92 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hey, thanks for the reviews on both chapters, Fostersb. :) I don't really like how people portray Hades as a heartless, cruel guy just because he's God of the Underworld. He's just not as scandalous as his brother Zeus. But that doesn't mean that he can't be swept off his feet by a pretty girl, just like the rest of the Olympians.

Thanks for your thought on my take of Zeus and Demeter's relationship. I guess I'm just trying to make them seem more human like with emotions.

Demeter will definetly use anything see can think of to get her daughter back! It might be interesting later on to see what she will do. Lol.

Currently working on the next chapter, where Hades and Kore are in the Underworld. :) I'll be sure to add descriptions about them in the chapter!

Thanks again; sorry this response was soo your review meant a lot!
Fostersb chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I definitely thought it was an interesting take to have Demeter and Zeus get along. Usually stories portray him as a rake and Demeter as a scorned woman. But I like how you made it that they both seem to care about their daughter and do get along. I wonder if Demeter will use that to her advantage.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very good beginning, I liked how you were able to describe the passion that Hades feels. I hope in the next chapter we get a description of what the god and goddess look like and how they see each other.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13