Reviews for Little Girl Gone
J112011 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
LOL. Seriously, it did make me laugh! Very funny.
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Lol, I love this one! I could see my own parents saying this about me!
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Ah, true parents. I could not have put it better myself.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"square establishment" - love it!

Merci beaucoup, such is the deep deep depth of fatherly love.

I like the way you capitalised the Pill and not iPhone.

And, fair point about teenage children draining the life out of their parents. Which is why I don't get why some people *choose* to be teenage mothers. They're just ending their lives when they've barely had time to enjoy it :/
nickyO chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh dear, am I right in thinking that the last line means "if only she'll stay away"?

lol, makes me think of the song "it's a wild world"
Ms.Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i like the idea and the ending of this poem. sweat is supposed to be sweet. so spelling error there. and your rhymes get way too simple. i guessed the next word of it. sounds like a nursery rhyme or something.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Now after refraining from rolling on the ground with a great shout of laughter, I might just drop in a review here.

I enjoyed your poem and I think it is realistic and true. I can imagine the situation. I love the phrase "ungreatful pest" as I can see that most teens are certainly like that.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was interesting, turning something that's normally a horrible experience into a lighthearted moment.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I like the ending of this poem. It shows that the speaker does care about his daughter (good contradiction.) Humorous, but honest as well.
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Lol, I love how you managed to take a normally quite sad event and make it into such a quirky piece,

"With her iphone and her pill"

The two neccessities of a girls life I imagine :)

Great ending too, very good poem!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Funny but interesting and thought provoking piece. Well done! Keep writing!

Anna _
SirScott chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That's an interesting viewpoint. Did you mean sweat money or sweet money?

SirScott
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really like this poem very funny laced with truth, great.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Interestingly done and explored, i like your way of presenting contemporary issues in a lighter way. :)