Reviews for Cameron Roe Is A Pervert
IcanzIIravor chapter 25 . 4/21/2016
Perfect ending to the story. Pretty cool. I like Cameron. He is good for Sian.
IcanzIIravor chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
Ha! Okay I did a fist pump in my head. FINALLY! Cameron is just freaked out, but what boy wouldn't be at the age when you really like someone, but you're in a bit of denial so you don't get hurt. I've got a good feeling!
IcanzIIravor chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
I like Alistair too. I dig his sense of humor. I believe he is a shoe enthusiast as well.
do not click chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
great story! really enjoyed it :)
CrazyH chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
Really cute story! I love it!
The Imagination Addict chapter 25 . 10/16/2010
Love this story! It’s so sweet and unique! :) congrats on ur kid!
Myst C chapter 25 . 10/15/2010
truth is i was hopin for a little more jealousy from cameron but yay! they're finally together. and cameron is a hypocrite he slept with girls too yet she was ready to go out with him and he was being stupid but watever atleast they're together finally! :) rockin story!
Myst C chapter 24 . 10/15/2010
so far this is my favorite chapter :)
Myst C chapter 19 . 10/15/2010
cameron might be a pervert but he is so cute and sweet sometimes i just love him but i dont like perverted guys it annoys me when they're like that but something about cameron i really like . anyway awesome chappy.
Myst C chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
love that you put a blink 182 song they're an amzing band one of the best. awesome story!
do not click chapter 22 . 10/1/2010
oh poor sian, camerons a jerk.
Wiseau Films chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh HI

Why is Cameron Roe a pervert?

Does she like to follow her surrogate parents to bedroom and ask to watch? If she does, you should tell her that two is great, but three is a crowd.

Oh BYE
prisonerscinema chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
Bah, you need more reviews for this! Really.

This has been so enjoyable to read. I adore Sian's narration. She's definitely different from the usual female protagonist but I think she's a fabulous character - so it's awesome that the sequel is about her and Cameron. I love seeing all of the characters back again. More great writing from you - Cameron and Sian work nicely together and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Vampire heartz chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
I like ur story and I can't wait until the next chapter:)
lau chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
just sat and read your whole story in one sitting, really good stuff :)

i like how sian is different to the stereotypical female protagonists

epic stuff, keep it up!