Reviews for Just Like A Liar
FlameintheFlood chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
A lovely ending to a sweet coming out story. Lovely.
FlameintheFlood chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Again, lots of grammatical errors, but a really good story, so it's all forgiven. I feel so bad for Theresa, that's not fair at all. I also feel bad for Kristoff... I understand what TJ is going through and everything... but it pisses me off. Poor stupid boy, just dump the girl!
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was super good! I loved the emotion and the way that it's not an uncommon thing happening, but you still made it feel very original. I would, however, suggest that you get somebody to edit it because there were a lot of distracting grammatical errors that distracted from it.
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw... that's really sad. But it's also really cute. (:
Penmaster51 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
This is such a cute story! I love it:D I'm new to the slash world but I'm finding with almost each story I've been reading, I'm falling deeper and deeper into itXD

The characters are very realistic, especially TJ:) So many people are afraid just to be themselves because of harassment and such. It's sad:(

But hopefully this story will have a happy ending! I can't wait for the third part:3
a science of faith chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw! That's all I can say right now :) I love this!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very nice! PLEASE add another chapter or a sequel showing them finally making love! Please! The story doesn't seem complete without it. :)
Beat Backbone chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really like this! I liked the voice you gave the narrator. I'm kinda mad it's only a one shot :

Good job!