Reviews for Working It Out
Samurai Wolverine chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
CONTINUE THE STORY! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Please please please update. I really want to know if she ends up with peter or not... and I want to see how everything turns out.
Thecakeisalie chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
I hope everything works well between Mel and Peter. :/
But I guess rainbows won't appear if it doesn't rain a bit.
Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
CaBlasch87 chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
good work
Forgotten Secrets chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Very nice chapter. (: It's nice to finally know why he left. xD I was getting really curious. I feel so bad for Layla though.

Haha. Did you eat a bunch of sugar or something? You're very talkitive. xD That's good though.

And you will do good on your test. Simple as that. (:

Rachel
live.laugh.brenda chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
I cant wait for the interesting part of this story so please update soon!
Teh.Jolly chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Dunno what to say

I like it too much :)
Forgotten Secrets chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
I assume I'm the friend? I certainly hope so. I might cry if I'm not! Well, not really, but I do hope I'm the friend...

The stress thing can happen. Bad memory, short temper, tiredness (pretty sure that's not a word but oh well xD), headaches, stomachaches (those are horrible Dx), nausia (uh... probably also spelled wrong), uh... and a lot more that I can't think of can be caused from stress. It takes a lot of rest and relaxation to get it to go away.

I liked this chapter. It fit in really well with the story, even if it wasn't your original plan. The characters are so innteresting. It's a good thing I'm not Mel though because I probably would have slapped her daddy and Lindsay. ._.'

Rachel
live.laugh.brenda chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
All boys are jerks! Lol.

Anyway... I read you whle authors note!

Update soon... I think it's about time that Peter made a cameback.(as in reveal the reason why he left), but I guess it's all up to you. :p
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
GREAT!
erin no last name chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
loved this chapter, especially the end.

keep up the great work (it sure as hell is better than mine!) i'll also try to update sometime...its been a while.
mayajane chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
you can always count on me for a review. i really like this story it's my favorite out of all of them. great update i cant wait for more..well i can but you know what i mean.
mayajane chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
I have been on update over load. I had 47 emails with updates and just finally got to your story. It was really good and i hope i'll love the next chapter as well.
Uniquely-Random chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Interesting story you've got going on. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I'm curious what's going to happen with Melanie and Peter. _

Randomly-Unique
peacelover94 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like what I've read so far! It's really sad, but I like how you described her feelings toward the tragedy! Can't wait to read more!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »