Reviews for Sleeping With the Enemy
Racka chapter 98 . 10/25/2011
Great Chapter!

I feel so sorry for Fisher, I hope she keeps the puppy and falls in love with it though.

Hope you update soon! :D
Kcoarra chapter 98 . 10/24/2011
She'll fall in love with the puppy, how can she not haha. The story is going good cant wait for more
Racka chapter 97 . 10/20/2011
I have no words for how awesome this story is!

I love it!

I feel so sorry for Fisher and Colby, it never ends for them :(

I always wished that Dalton and Fisher would get together, but him and Gavin are so cute ;) And Dax is such a sweetheart :D

Keep up the great work! Hope you update soon! :D
praneethaalovesbieber chapter 97 . 10/16/2011
This is actually one of the BEST fics I've read. You are amazing. PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
UbiquityEssence chapter 97 . 10/15/2011
Love this! I was reading Beautiful Disaster by

Jamie McGuire and for some reason it reminded me of Fisher and Dalton.
foddie605 chapter 97 . 10/10/2011
Well, atleast there is some headway into who took her, scumbags.

Can't help but notice Colby has been acting weird the last couple chapters though... probably tired of the constant protection he has been having to do, poor guy.

Anyways, GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for the next! :-)
1Trinity6 chapter 97 . 10/10/2011
this story creeps me out so bad! but somehow i just cant stop reading it!...in other words I LOVE IT!
6.Feet.Fantasy chapter 97 . 10/10/2011
Okay, this story is officially depressing... PLEASE LET IT BE A HAPPY ENDING! It would seriously make my week if the next chappy had some happy stuff in it. THANKS FOR UPDATING. Lots of love, .Fantasy
Kcoarra chapter 97 . 10/9/2011
Well at least they found some of the guys, they are making progress. update soon!
foddie605 chapter 96 . 10/5/2011
Oh WOW! This is the first time I have reviewed this story, but that is ONLY because I haven't been able to take a break between the chapters to type something. WOW! I am totally lovin this story! It's very well written, and I love it! I hope you update soon! This is great!
6.Feet.Fantasy chapter 96 . 10/1/2011
This story has got me hooked! Been reading it non-stop for days! Update soon please!
Kcoarra chapter 96 . 9/26/2011
Yay finally and update haha. loved the chapter until i learned about scarlet dying :( I dont like when dogs die
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 96 . 9/26/2011
You updated! YAY! One of the ways I tend to measure a good story is how memorable the plot line is and whether or not you need to re-read the chapters to see where you left off, this chapter needed no summary or recap, this is still one of my favorite plots ever. I hope you continue to update.

Thanks for the pick me up.
Guest chapter 96 . 9/26/2011
Wow, LONG time!

You used to update so regularly!

But great chapter :)
Bubbles275 chapter 96 . 9/25/2011
Are you going to start updating regularly again and finish all your stories?
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »