Reviews for Vacation
Mataoaka chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is a good one, and I definately see how it could evolve into a much bigger story. Your "vampires on vacation" is certainly a new idea, and a pretty amusing one. Nice job with the pace, too. I would have liked a bit more background on the girl, and you may want to expand that if you ever make this bigger, but for a one-shot it's alright.
Aspiemor chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I muhc rather liked this one shot. Since it was a one shot I didn't really see much on the error side. As a whole it was escellent. Guess it hsows how much of a better writer you are.
JMEM1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh goodness, I read a story earlier today and one of the main characters was named "Mark" and then I find your story where there is a "Felicia". I know it's purely coincidental, but it's still pretty unusual for me, I kept on imagining my own Felicia! :P

Anyway! I loved this story too! I don't know where you get all your ideas, but they're awesome :). I loved how it was dark, but slightly humorous as well. I mean, just the idea of a couple of vampires going on vacation is pretty out-there :P. Again, loved it, though.

I only noticed one grammatical error here:

-It'd make things easier, for them, in the long run.

-this sentence doesn't need any commas

'Tis all, though! :) Great job!
Magnolia Shards chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow, there's an idea I haven't seen before. These definitely aren't your average vampires, and the end was great. My only nitpick is that you could work on making the beginning flow a little better.

-Magnolia Shards from the Roadhouse

Mind returning the favor and dropping me the link for that Deviantart challenge?