Reviews for Brother
Anthony Tesla chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hahaha, very clever, funny and at the same time, kind of heartwaming; good job
Octoberly chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Amen. You hit the target there with this one!

"But whenever someone pint (points? I don't understand this part) this out I need to defend and that's something i can't comprehend" Exactly. Messing with your brother is YOUR job, and whenever someone else does, you feel the need to kick ass. This happened yesterday, when some idiot kept yelling at my brother, Casey. I came outside and started screaming at him, and almost yelled at my brother myself when he told me to stay out of it!

"That attitude of yours is something to maintain in any case it drives our mother insane" Another bullseye there, ha ha ha. My mom comes in to see me and my brother fighting, and then goes crazy when we tell her that we were wrestling due to the fact that we were bored. Parents sometimes just don't understand the joy children find in trying to hurt one another.

"I love you little brother, how strange this en may seem

we're meant to stay together, we're a team.

So maybe I'll show you this one day…

Oh, I can already hear you say 'Heidi… you're so gay'"

First of all, in the first sentence (or line?) of this verse, you may have accidentally (not sure if it was an accident) said "En"you shouldn't have put that in there. That verse has a lot of meaning, and once again, a perfect ending. Nice job.

Sincerely,

Owl Moon
jhangel chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I feel the same way about my older brother.

You nailed it right down frm "Yes, you make me laugh alot that's true With a humar that's just soo you," to "That attitude of yours is sure something to maintain, In any case it drives our mother insane."

:) its like u spoke my feelings for me
AdiGal chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA.

Aw man!

:) You just made me want to give my brother an affectionate bop on the head.

:D