Reviews for Hailstorm
Revamp chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
I believe this was a suitable ending to Hailstorm. I loved this story and all of the great adventure and action with it. I'm definitely going to read your other story as well.
Revamp chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
This is a nice final chapter . I'm glad Hail and Zhanna could work outeverything between them andcan settle intoworking towards being a happy family.
Revamp chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
I love the action in this chapter. Great fight with Nemisis and Ruin. I'm looking forward to your conclusion.
Revamp chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
I like the depth of Hail's guilt and his power to overcome it. I also love the background on Nemisis and Ruin. Great chapter, it and emotional especially on Hail's end.
Revamp chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Nice reunion with the prisoners as well as that heart felt moment with Noah and Connor. I wonder what's ahead for Ruin and Nemisis as well. Great chapter.
Revamp chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
As our heroes press on my heart feels more and more. I like how thier fates are being pulled together and how everything is falling into place. With each chapter I read, the more involed and interested I bevme. I love all of the characters and thier stories. Great job.
Revamp chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Your Halloween special was funny especially when Connor was pumched in the face. I couldn't help but chuckle. It was a nice addition to the overall story.

It seems Micah will be reunited with Vetra. I think major characterization might be in order in future chapters. This is getting good.
Revamp chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I take it some will live and some will die. It's all a matter of who. Poor Taras indeed. He's my favorite character. I wonder what the High Vircle has in store for our novelist.
Revamp chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
I believe Meredith has good intentions, she just strikes me as an antihero. However, I wonder about Ruin's opinion on her, knowledge speaks as well. Also, I will live through this. Poor Micah. I hope he finds happiness.
Revamp chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
This is getting interesting, especially with Cronus and Nemisis being interwoven. Something tells me this will truly be a battle of the gods.
Revamp chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
This chapter was great and emotional. I'm glad Meredith didn't die. She and Taras are my favorite characters. I will definitely read more later. I am enjoying these chapters.
Revamp chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Another great chapter, with Ruin awake again, things are sure to get interesting and now Zhanna is pregant as well. The plot just keeps thickening with Hail's life.
Revamp chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
This was a dramatic chapter. I wonder what will happen now that Zhanna knows Hail's secret.
Revamp chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
It's nice to have everyone together now, and the true story behind Ruin exposed. I like how things okayed out and the budding understanding between the priest and Taras. Also his inspiration for writing, and Hail's tumultuous relationship and consuming guilt.
Revamp chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I liked the way this turned out, especially the scene with Taras and Meredirh, as well as the father and the priest's resolve to seek the truth. There is nice development here.
292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »