Reviews for Hailstorm
seredemia chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I like Hail. Not much is known about his character at this early stage, but I dunno... I just like his personality so far. I like how you give us small hints of his character, how he was self conscious when Zhanna was looking at him, etc. Those really boost up his personality, in my opinion. Am I the only one sensing romance between Hail and the princes...? Or maybe that's just me... Ignore me then D. But I like how they spoke to each other! It was fun to read! But I have to say that I really really really really LOVE the last section! So much action and emotion! It was a beautiful section! And you did well with the cliffhanger!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
I really like the way you're unfolding this story, and especially with highlighting the differences between the Wilder's and the others. I always like it when stories like this have different cultures; it makes it more realistic.

I guessed not long ago that Hail might have had something to do with Leo's death, and I can't help but wonder if he's going to tell Zhanna. The interaction between her and Micah was really nicely written.

I didn't see many errors here; as always, the parts in italics were done well and they keep the interest in this piece high. Nice work, can't wait for the next update.
seredemia chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I like how you started this story! In the first sentence, I had no idea as to why was in pain and shivering in the darkness, but because of that, it made me want to read more. Good job on that! D Your way of description and details is also good. I like stories that add in a bit of detail to help me boost my imagination on the story. I especially loved this part 'It said everything it needed to. It taunted. It warned. It told.' - it's just so effective and powerful! Hail is a very confusing and mysterious character at this stage... His character so far is shrouded in misery and... mystery... Makes you wonder what happened to him. Oh! I wonder who the girl is! I sense romance! Or maybe that's just me having an obsession with every romance/fantasy story... I like the girl's personality though... Vetra. Pretty name
Kobra Kid chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Oh wow. Just wow. That was totally epic! :D. I'm listening to Two Steps From Hell now, which is some epic music that goes with this perfectly! xD. I really loved it! Keep up the great work! Update soon!

Kobra Kid chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Oh wow, you are amazing at fight scenes! :D. Everything was crystal clear and you kept me on the edge of my seat! :). Seriously, excellent job!

Kobra Kid chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Love the last two sentences: 'the world faded, rippled. And then darkness reigned supreme.' Excellent job! :D. I really love your writing, its very excellent and mature! :D.

-B. Cross

P.S. I voted for your story on the awards like...a month ago? Just thought I'd let you know _
Michelle chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Loved it as always :) Exciting...your writings so good I could be reading a book :) Loved the line:

He looked back up to the mirror, and at that very moment the first flash of lightning of the night bathed him in a golden light. He became one with the storm, eyes thunderous all the same.

Wow! Can't wait to see what happens next, :) x
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Another gripping chapter. I liked the use of italics at the start, they really added to the tension and danger at the start. As always, the pace was kept up really well and you manage to reveal a bit more about each character with every chapter. Parts of it remind me of Final Fantasy, which is a good thing :)
xRayne wolfx chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Your becoming one of my favorite authors :) I can tell already, the fantasies and characters and everything you put down in your stories are the type of the stuff I love reading about - I can't wait for the next update

Rayne
xRayne wolfx chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Beautiful emotions from within the characters, how beautiful and dramatic! :)
Aspiemor chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Another excellent chapter. I really think this is better than anything I could write. You do a really good job of it I really have nothing mroe to say. Vastly different from the prequel I can say that. Well the time difference makes sense.
Michelle chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Wow..things are getting interesting..*wonders what link there is between Hail and Leo* and what Taras will find at the research centre. Loved the bit at the beginning, really dramatic and set the mood. Glad they all survived :) Well done, can't wait for more x
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
That was an exciting chapter. You kept the pace up throughout, as well as keeping the tension rising as it went along. Great scenes with them trying to get to the carrier, and especially at the end, it was written really well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Michelle chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
:O:O:O:O Wow...the ending was great! Well all of its was great really :) Can't wait to find out what happens next :O Amazing writing as usual, you get better with every chapter :) well done x
MeAsIAm chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
You gave it firmer footing. A sprig of previously unknown characters but nothing that can raise any critique or brickbats. You know, in many of the languages spoken here, 'Taras' means pity. You are going to use phoniex as a person - that is really very cool.

Moving on!