Reviews for Tiny Little Red Butterflies
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You always amaze me. I just love this. I want to paint tiny little red butterflies, look to them and smile, because they'd look just so innocent to the average onlooker, but, ah, they would carry such a dark secret!
we'll-fade-away chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was dark, and I loved it :)

I really like the style it was written in, too. It was really good. (Only I think, in the segment near the end, the phrase should actually be "beggars can't be choosers.")

Anyway, it was amazing! Great job.

-Sombrita
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ooh I love this! The structure of it is perfect and fits along with his clearly disjointed mind, I also like the way he fits the psychopath criteria of instead of it being a crime of passion, he merely does it out of desire to see the 'red butterflies'. It's a truly intruiging read though I was very curious why lobotomy was used in the end, I'm not familiar with that being used on mental patients...

Love the story!

June

x
Hitsu-Chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Beautifully haunting! The vivid image is brillant, and Alex is a very strange thinker. Always talking about tiny little red butterflies...I love it! "Because he knew, if he didn't steal Tom's memories, Tom would steal his... so Alex had to steal Tom's memories first." That is an awesome line. I love how Alex was thinking he had to steal his memories. Alex is a very psychotic kid. Great job! I hope to read more of your stories!
Per Noctem chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I liked it. The story was interesting, and had a good bit of a story in it. For once, the story of a child going insane did not include copious amounts of gore towards the death of the parents. I liked the repitition used in the beginnings. What makes me curious is why. Why he did this, why he decided to kill them. Is this set in the old days, when there wasn't really any anesthesia? That is what the ending reminds me of, seeing as any and all lobotomy proceedures are performed under strict sedation nowadays. Other than that little kink, wonderful work. This is more of what the writing world needs- actually *good* work.
The Lonely Soul Of Death chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
WOW

great story

it was interesting especially the red butterflies very imaginative

D

nei _
E.L. Berkeley chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is actually really good! Well I like it, at least. :) Im a freak so here I am adding this to my favorites, Haha. I liked the dark mood you managed to give it, though.
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is horrifying, and that is a great compliment. It's very easy to visualize, and the emotions were portrayed very well.

I like the repetition in the first couple parts.

Very good job.