Reviews for Haikus and Other Short Stanza Poetry
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I really like these; my parents and various relatives used to say God was moving furniture when there was thunder. I especially like the one 'Something Taken'. It really stuck out to me. Good job.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I really like these - they're nice and simple, but there feels like there's more behind them, especailly number 5. I'm glad you grouped them together, too, makes for a nicer read. Good stuff.
BWP INC chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
your a good writer
Snowflakes and Glitter chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
I really love the Peanuts piece, I thought that was brilliant :) being a Scorpio myself, I've had a few mischievous moments myself hehe

Lovely lovely,
Gemi
Dragon-Rider II chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Hey,

Secrets- I like this one. (But sometimes the secret gets out...) Yes... the secret lives on...

(I feel very proud of myself for some reason I can't figure out...)

A Game- Poor people who have lost. :( I wonder what the game is, though...
Dragon-Rider II chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Poor tree. But I really like this- Crushed Blossoms.

Especially this bit-

A vain attempt to

Return the now transparent

Flowers to their home

Yup. Love it.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Hey,

Meteor Sighting- Wow. I always wanted to see a meteor. (And my sister took it out on me and my little brother when we contributed to the fact she missed seeing one.)

Gritty Sand- (I LOVE sand!) And I love this too! (But it confused me a little at first... :P)

The Sea's Nature- Yup. Thinking they can own the sea... *Shakes head*

Haiku's Limit- Gets on my nerves, too. But I think that's the point- fitting a lot in a little.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Hey,

An Open Door- I interpret the treasure at being books. XD Love 'em.

Autumn- Wow, I never thought about it like that. But now you mention it... flames indeed.

Ponder this- Hehe, how much indeed. (This could go both ways, in my opinion. I believe it's about interpreting.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
WEE! I'm on a roll with this!

Love is here- Aww, that's cute.

Coffee's Substitute- When I read the title, I thought- NOTHING rivals coffee. (Assuming said coffee is white coffee/cappuccino/mochachino.) But after I read it... hehe, I like it.

Slowly Draining Day- WOOT! Hehe, I really like this. 'Inky lines'- I like it for some reason.

Imagination Runs Free- (Thus causing havoc among sensible, strict people.) Yup, so true about the daydreams. :) They come o me all the time.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
WEE!

(Still grinning)

Windmills- Woot! Producing power! (My mind works in mysterious ways...) But I guess for me it has a second meaning- you don't have to be noticed to be strong.

A Journey- Yup. Hate those times. But then again, that step does a lttle bit more. :)

A Mind- Wee! I like this one! But it sort of makes you feel inferior, too. XD

Time- Yeah. So true.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Hey!

Hehe, I love haikus.

Hopeless- Yup, that's damn frustrating, that is. Hate those times...

Unseen Shift- Wowies. Amazing. (Storm! :D)

Connected lives- Aww, that's so sweet. :3

Busy- Yup, so true sometimes. You just want the world to stop and stuff your face in a pillow/any other soft object.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Hey hey!

Haha, I decided I'm reviewing every chapter here.

Beneath The Water Lies A Fish- Yea, the beautiful fish. Gotta love them.

A Loss- Diabolo Guapo? (Handsome Devil?) Poor fishy. (Diabolo Guapo, R.I.P.)

Torn- Wow, I'm guessing that was a pretty big rip, then.

Mistake- I can't really guess what's going on here, but I've never been a romance-y sort of person anyway. Oh well. Letting it go.

Poetry's Greatest Mystery- Haha, that might be the best thing about poems. They don't have to rhyme! Gotta love them.

Waiting- Don't you hate it when thta happens? The thing's just lying there like, 'Finish me!' And you can't really do a thing.

The Wind's A Force- I like this one. But in the last line, I don't really get it. Oh well. I guess I'll think later. I know what you're saying, but in my opinion the words don't really fit. Maybe it's just me...

Bye.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Hey, here again.

A tribute- GASP! Haha, kidding. I find it pretty funny, though.

A Dream- Yeah. Dreams. They always manage to escape, and then you'll only be able to remember a few stuff that happened, and you'll be like, 'What happened?' (I hate that.) But other than that, I love it. Dreams are confusing.

In A Nutshell- Haha, I really like this one. (Twice as much because you used the word 'fuzzy' :P)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wee! More!

City- Haha, I love this one. This is how I feel about cities. (Gah. Too much.)

Invisible- A little off with the syllable count, but otherwise, I love it. (They remind me of hosts for some reason. Might be the Sun, though.)

Something Taken- A heart, is it? Yeah, I guess it's true. Love this.

Lightning- Wee lightning! Haha, I love these. You're awesome at this, you know.

Unspoken Anger- I like this one. 'Rain is freed'- I never really thought about it that way.

A simple reality- Haha, god's bowling. Oh yeah. In our family, it'll be something like, 'Get over it'

Mathematics- Haha, so true. It makes common human's brain hurt. Especially the WAY more complex ones.

The Number That Explains All- I don't really get this. Why 42? (Cue brain being fried.) I'll let it go for now...

But I love all of these, anyway.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hey, I really like these poems.

Raindrops- Yeah, I was going to comment on this not being a ahiku, but you already mentioned it. :P I have no idea what they are either...

Ocean- Favourite one so far. I like the ocean too much.

Breath Taken- I really like this one too, but I counted four syllables in the first line. Other than that, I love it.

Direction Lost- I love the title. So true with the reflections. Everything becomes confuzzling. But I counted eight syllables in the second line, and six in the last. The pattern't 5-7-5, isn't it?

A Meeting- A bit off with the syllable count, but otherwise great.

A Chance- In the first line there are six syllables, but I really like this one. (Comes second to 'Ocean'.) 'Reaching for a chance to live'. I love that bit.

Bye!