Reviews for New Beginnings
violet summer chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this fic reminds me of a song i once heard, it goes:

Men...

Men can be so cold

No compassion for a woman's heart

No comfort ot a soul

Go...

You say I gotta go

But what am I supposed to do

When my life's so wrapped in you

Scream...

You make me wanna scream

Anger burning through my heart

I'm tearing a the seam..

i love this fic so much because it's realer than most others
moon01234 chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
This is an incredible story. I really love how you are doing it. Can't wait to see that bastard frank being pulmerized in court.

Update soon please. I really love it.
AmShe256 chapter 28 . 10/17/2010
You know what. I think that you could probably finish this with a couple more chapter and an epologue that jump through time a little. It's already a good length for a short story.
AmShe256 chapter 27 . 10/17/2010
Yeah I didn't see Bayle as the the type to just be a spectator. He seems like he would want a part of the action.
AmShe256 chapter 26 . 10/17/2010
Is Bayle going to sit in the other room while they have some raunchy threesome?
AmShe256 chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
I got my bellybutton pierced and it didn't hurt that bad. Though maybe it's different. They do look cool though so I can understand why he would want to keep them.
AmShe256 chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
I don't believe in involuntary committment. Last April I spent about two weeks in a hospital against my will and all it ended up doing was piss me off. If he was to resort to self harm or get suicidal the best thing to do, in my oppinion, is just keep him in the company of people who care about him. Hospitals make things worse sometimes.
AmShe256 chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
I wonder how he found that many friends into the same creepy stuff he was into. Did he put an ad out or something?
AmShe256 chapter 22 . 10/17/2010
Like I was saying before, yeah it would be difficult to just watch him work through the nightmare on his own, it would make more sense than to touch him. Now they are in a situation where they can't do anything physical about it. It might have helped if they had tried it another way before.
AmShe256 chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
It looks to me as though they are taking advantage of him.
AmShe256 chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
That just seems like really strange behavior from Zach. I guess you could guess that he just wants Coye to be able to trust people and for his friend to be happy. It just seems odd.
AmShe256 chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
This is turning into some sort of wierd love triangle. Zach seems to be trying to pull something.
AmShe256 chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
Getting the persepective from Zach was interesting. I wonder whats gonna happen with Bayle now.
AmShe256 chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
He deserved that. How old is Coye? I was thinking early 20's but I'm not sure.
AmShe256 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Once again, I don't see why they don't just try to wake him up.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »