Reviews for True Love
TheSilentRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
amazing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
"True Love does no wrong/For it is true and faithful".. I don't think repeating true so close together works. I would use a thesaurus to pick a synonym for the second part.

"For this love I feel for you"... This line sort of floats on it's own. It's a clause, but it doesn't fit in with the sentnece before it or after it. I think the gramamr there needs some help.

"Never does it steal or affraid"...afraid and you wouldn't say never does it afraid. So the phrasing here is off.

"Or will I run when things are tough"...I don't think you need will here because it's a continuation of the prhase before it

"For I know you'll be there for me"... I would say will here since you didn't use contractions anywhere else

So those are really just some nitpicks, the piece itself was good. It was sweet and really cute. It reminded me of hte love is patient passage, but I think you added a new spin on to it and the end was so adorable.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or the Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Yusuf chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
True love does no wrong

That line pretty much sums up the whole poem.

Very sweet.

Yusuf
JonathanSmells chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
it's really sweet :) i love it
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw... I liked this a lot! It was short sweet and to the point. I'm glad you have someone like this.