Reviews for Surprise! This is Your Life
Ystarr6 chapter 46 . 2/27
This can't be the end?
renegade01 chapter 46 . 12/22/2013
Awesome story. Im glad I found it. Don't know how Emma handles all the drama!;-)
penname JC chapter 46 . 9/29/2013
Okay-so I have followed along with all of these stories. And, my heart is breaking here. I never beg for updates, but I need to know what is going to happen here. It has been months. I just re-read the whole series. I know this isn't the end. He ha to come for her. I was just hoping to get an update sometime soon. Please?
Guest chapter 46 . 6/12/2013
Hi,
My name is Adriana and I have been reading your stories for quite a while now and I very much enjoy them, you do an amazing job, keep up the good work, I guess I'm leaving you this message because I think you should know that whenever I read your stories they just help to not make me think about the other things going on in my life, not school, work or anything else I'm just so focused on the story or stories I should say, that I forget everything. They just help you know, I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say but they just help me cope in a way I guess

I would love to know that you will finish up your stories, because I just like them all, I like how you describe things its really cool, I'm not pressuring you to write more often, but I am encouraging you to keep writing, you do a great job.

I am going to give you my e-mail address I don’t know why but I am, you can e-mail me whenever you want.

Attentively,

Adriana
luv4jake chapter 46 . 4/14/2013
Poor Em she really misses Box and Colton. Truth be told so do I. Riley maybe right. This was a short chapter with a time jump but it was satisfying. Thanks for this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
Littlechin chapter 46 . 4/12/2013
I'm so happy that you're finally updating your story! Except these last two chapters have seemed like a completely different writing style. Instead of being in the moment with the writing, it seems more distant from the action and situations occurring. I'm excited where the next chapters are going to take Emma Grace and if like your previous stories Bixby's emotions and reasoning will be exposed. Its hard seeing her not move on like him. Keep up the writing, even if its heart wrenching!
witeaya chapter 46 . 4/12/2013
i am so used to the story being slow pace but the new uploads are heaven.
thanks for continuing the story. wishing the end will not be too soon.
great chapter btw.
DaylessNight92 chapter 46 . 4/11/2013
Please put up another chapter up... I wanna know where she's going.
Jester79 chapter 46 . 4/11/2013
Yikes! A lot happened in the last two chapters - but hey, it's all good. Super glad to see you posted so quickly on this one. At present my heart is definitely sad at what's taken place - hoping it works out in the end.
LunarRaven13 chapter 46 . 4/11/2013
It's finally the chapter where she leaves next! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. And I hate Bixby, he's such a moron. I would have reviewed on the last chapter, but you know, life. I can't wait! Update soon!
Blueyes57 chapter 46 . 4/11/2013
oh my... lol I have just got to know who she made out with! lol! thanx for the update!
TheHeartNeverLies442 chapter 45 . 4/5/2013
I love this story, and all of the ones in this series (I guess you can call it that), I just wish you would of developed this chapter more. I wanted to feel more and get more out of it, because I know that you're capable of writing something earth shattering. I've seen you do it.
I wanted to experience colton's death with emma. I wanted to be there when things got weird between Emma and Bix, and I wanted the tools to be able to understand why they fell apart.
I love this story to pieces and I'm over the moon that you updated, but this chapter felt like the Sparknotes version of something that could of been wonderful. It wasn't until the end of this chapter, the part with Cam, that the writing felt like your usual brilliance. I just guess that I got greedy and I wanted to see that same brilliance that you're blessed with, throughout this whole chapter.
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, or rude, or mean. That is most definitely not my intension and I greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to update this story. I just felt like you needed a little push and to remember that you ARE really incredibly talented
Kelly chapter 45 . 4/1/2013
I'm too lazy to log in right now. But uh, so I kind of re-read this whole story in one night because I forgot what was happening. And now that my eyes hurt, my head aches, and it's 1 a.m, GIVE ME MORE CHAPTERS DANG IT. It's such a good story and I need more. Asap.
luv4jake chapter 45 . 4/1/2013
Holy shit they broke up and Colton died. Damn it I barely made through the chapter without breaking down especially after Colton died. Everything happened so fast. It's not your usual chapter but I'll take it lol. Until next time. I love Cam btw. Bix has me worried.
yesig91 chapter 45 . 4/1/2013
HOLY HELL! COLTON DIED OMGODVAOIJWVOAIWENOFIS:DNKF;wfnlakhopif. THE TEARS MY GOD THE TEARS. I loved and hated this chapter all at the same time. Though I wish Em and Bix hadn't broken up, it's still a realistic senario, so I won't complain too much. BUT COLTON DYING. OMGOMGOMG. I swear you keep me on my toes every single time. When I see that you upload, I literally do a happy dance. You're one of my favorite online writers (I followed you here from Quizilla!) so I am looking forward to what you have in store for this story!
463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »