Reviews for Monique
lnik chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Please write more!
rsgNY chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I liked it! I want to know what Christine has to do with it. Also, is Travis's dad really dead, or did Monique and Lazarus get him too? Hm...

;)

RSG
angrylove888 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I liked it, but is this all? Is there more to the story? I hope so, :) The only thing that threw me off a bit was your diction. Some of the words seemed...off somehow. I can tell that you are a fan of big words, :)Don't get me wrong, big words are rad, :D but sometimes other, less knowledgeable sounding words fit better into the context of the story. I would play around with a thesaurus. It is one of my most favorite tools to use when I write. :) I hope this doesn't offend you, I really liked your story, and your style :)I sense that you are a great writer. perhaps you would honor me by posting more? I would love to read further!
Chariline chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hahaa, I found you, Steph! It's Natalie, unless you guessed already, with your superior intellect.

I really just love this story; it flows amazingly and the ending is my favorite. 8D I like endings where you can make up what happens next.

Publish more on here? 3

Hearts, Chari!
Lady Scarlet of Stormhold chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love vampires! :):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I loveses, this is a really good story! :)
PuffinEatsRamen chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i already read this before... but i did again just for fun, lol. it was even better the second time! finally, an actual VAMPIRE story. not like the sparkling homos that hide in trees! (sorry rabid twilight fans!)