Reviews for Make us believe in red ribbons
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love those notebooks and really want one! I've only seen them in films and music videos unfortunately.. don't know where to get one. I really like the way you give a personality to the book itself.
Bradly chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This poem had a good flow to it and portyade some interesing ideas. What I really enjoyed was the imagery you gave to represent your heart and soul and the various other things mentioned within the poem. An enjoyable poem to read.
K. Chance chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I have to admit I was quite surprised when I first saw this poem. I surely wasn't expecting a free-verse poem with barely any punctuation at all. This is so not like the kind of poems you usually write, and yet, it reads as well as the others (as far as the rhythm is concerned), and the imagery is still as lovely and beautiful, and powerful as ever. The 'new form' of this poem makes the whole thing look fresh and brand-new, like a soft and light breeze in spring :). The rhythm (which becomes even more essential in a 'free-verse poem') is really good.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to write a full-fledged review as I always do. Actually, I've had a little trouble trying to find a good interpretation for this poem... maybe because it's been a little while since I last read one of yours? But that doesn't mean I did not enjoy reading it. In fact, I'm really looking forward to another poem like this one :)
Saurosuchus chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Beautiful metaphor you have lain out. The emotions is pouring-I could feel and relate to this. The format was sort of unique and added to the whole, I would say. Nice.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Changing your style again I see! And doing it so very well too ] I really like this, incluing the strucure. It's amazing. I was tryingto pick my favourite part, but it was too hard to just stick with one! I love the diary element too ]
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Incredible description here dear, I don't know which is my fav line because I love it all! Keep at it!

~Anna~ _
Little Miss Cullen Cutie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OK, yet ANOTHER favorite. The line about projecting fairy tales was beautiful, as was the rest of the poem! Please, never stop writing, ever!

~Little Miss Cullen Cutie~
Bonjour Skitty chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Goodness, I really needed this poem today. Have you ever felt the -need- for a journal or diary, but didn't have one? That's me today. And I've never thought of a diary being described so poetically. If I manage to purchase one, may I write this on the inside of the cover? It would suit it perfectly.
Happy to be Mad chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Beautifully written. I envy your talent.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You certainly made me "Believe in red ribbons." This format differs from your usual well-crafted rhymes. But it moves with your delicate incantation of fullblooded images in a few deft sketches. "Reflect my silver screen/project my fairytales" condenses volumes of love stories.
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You never cease to amaze me.

WOW!