Reviews for Everlast
Elusive Lucidity chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Okay, your story has definitely caught my attention! I liked it so far!
Update soon! :D
Sarah A. W chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Nice start. I wonder what's gonna happen to Mil.

The story sounds interesting and the chapers are short, so it helps!
Written chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
hey! this is a pretty good start to a sci-fi story. I thought the main character was likeable and even though the setting was so different, your writing style makes it so that it is never information overload. I love sci-fi, so it's always nice to find something light and readable... a lot of sci-fi is way too dense to really get into.

having said that, it is really barebones right now, and i think I would like it better if there was just a little more descriptive detail. there's a ton of dialog and less exposition if that makes sense, and yeah. that could be something to work on, if you like.

short chapters are NOT a deal breaker, as long as it seems like you spent some time on them. quality over quantity, right? so write whatever length you feel comfortable with and stuff like that, but make sure you include enough details that your readers can really sink their teeth in and get hooked.

loving it so far and hope you update!
mysticalmind chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I like this but judging from Chapter 1 it might be good to describe what the different species of aliens look like so I can get at least a vauge I idea in my head.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Awesome start. The setting was established well without overdoing the science, that's what I liked. Already looking forward to the next update and wondering what's in store for Milaya.