Reviews for Pain
Experiment101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is a very powerful piece and very well described. - E
AvidWriter-92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, this is really interesting! I'm glad that I clicked on it. :P

I'm definitely going to read the other parts that have the same characters in it... :P

You have such good descriptions of things, and I felt like you weren't repeating yourself at all. :D

Great, great job!

Fav!

Avid. Roadhouse. :)
1.21 Jigawatts chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You have a talent for really getting into the moment. You have a handle on demonstrating the visceral emotions and feelings that fill a person's head with astounding weight and flow.

Needless to say, your descriptive style is an interesting subject of study to me that I feel like I could learn from.
Mataoaka chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great imagery and description. Somebody could've thrown something at me as I read this and I wouldn't have noticed it. I'd like to see you expand on this one-shot, and I'm really psyched you actually made a biological reason for her being a half-vampire. I always wondered how that would work and how the body would respond, being only half-alive and all. Keep up the good work!
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Good job! You gave good descriptions that made the feelings come to life. And the ending was really good. Oh snap! A half! I didn't see that one coming. Now, how does that work? She keeps switching from vampire to human?
Aspiemor chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nicely written one shot. Don't knwo the story but perhaps I should read it to get a better idea. I have seen a lot of vampire stories on this site. You really do a good job of imagry.