Reviews for I Don't Not Love You
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8
I live this. I know it's been years but please come back and update
Luna chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Heyyy...UPDATE PLEASE? :( It's really good. And funny. :D
Garneau chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
I think you need to update another chapter. Soon.

I want to know what happened to Elaine. Was it fatigue or some other illness that brought on her memory loss?

This story is very addictive.

One mistake I noticed, it was more of an inconsistancy, at the end of the chapter you say Giselle's character is Anne, whilst in an earlier paragraph she's Eliza. But otherwise a pretty intreging chapter.

Anyway, I repeat my thoughts: update soon :D

HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
How about you change his name to Alec Whitewood? A small, barely noticable change?

Anyway, why would she faint? I mean, I know she's completely exhausted, but I don't think she'd faint...

Then again, it's never happened to me, so I wouldn't know that well :)

Giselle is such a POOP! A POOP, I TELL YOU! A P-O-O-P!

Mo
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
cant wait for more!
Emma Ablaze chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Question. Did you take the name Alec Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments trilogy? Because that is either shameless or a really huge coincidence.
Garneau chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
I love cheese!

So I will probably love the rest of this story.

It was an interesting notion of including a past relationship in the story. However I'm really confused about Elaine's memory wipe. It will be interesting to see what caused this. It seems Elaine had no knowledge of this at all.

I'm also assuming there's a history to Alec's scare.

I find it a bit srange that only now you find out about Alec and Elaine's past. It seems like it would be something that he'd have mentioned earier. Plus Isaac character is a real enigma. Is he a junkie?

This chapter also arrises new questions about Elaine and her relationship with her parents. I think you may need to reiterate Elaine's hostility towards them, as I kind of forgot and had to reread the first chapter. It will be interesting to see what happened to her parents and how they went down hill, not to mention Alec's.

Anyway can not wait for an update with all this new juicy information,

Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
ok i'll hold my confusion in till next chapter but only for you ]

cant wait for more

have a good week
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
OMG!

Was she in the accident that killed her dad and she just lost her memories?

That's so sad... :'(

And I guess Alec and Elaine were in love or something before she lost her memories? Wow. That's epic.

Mo
Madz95 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
gj
HelgaBertoni chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Garneau chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Hey,

I really like the story.

Elaine seems really grounded. I like the fact she still has "normal" friends and eats icecream etc. I also find it original that the main male character, Alec, isn't a "bad boy" actor, but the opposite. He's too good! With Alec's room mates, are they also actors?

I was also wondering about Elaine's past. Does it become clearer further on in the story?

You have made the characters really loveable, except maybe Giselle. Why did she hurt Elaine? Her motives didn't seem very clear to me. Elaine is very sincere and naive in comparison to Giselle, however she does have the fiesty temper.

I found that the reporter's comments weren't that intrusive as you made them out to be. Maybe you were trying to say that it was all just starting to get Elaine and she snapped. But what he said seemed to be quite trivial and pretty normal for a paparazzi.

Also, I was told that when someone sleep walks they do it with their eyes open. I don't know, maybe you could look into it.

Anyway I really like the story and can't wait for another update, which I hope will be soon.

Keep up the great work,

Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
haha toothbrush

anyhoo great update they really run into alot of trouble
HelgaBertoni chapter 7 . 4/10/2010