Reviews for God Made Me This Way
Anonymous Heart chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Sad, heart-wrentching, but true.
ma chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
And Honey do not believe what Evil Goodness said. The bible was written and put together by some old bishop in Alexandria Egypt 100's of years after Christ died. I did not wake up one day choosing to be gay, thats just the way things are. Don't let this person brainwash you!
ma chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Beautifuly tragic. So ture so perfect. You should really try to get this published.
Evil Goodness chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hey,

This was a good poem. It got its message out clearly, and showed the emotions one might go through...

However, (yeah, you probably saw that coming) I do not agree with some things. And I say this with all respect possible.

If you believe in God, which I'm assuming you do since it was in your poem and the title, the Bible says multiple times that homosexuality is wrong, is a sin, and is frowned upon by the Lord. Leviticus 20:13 says, "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." I think that right there says, pretty clearly, that God did not make a gay person what they are.

Also, as for being born gay, it is scientifically impossible for someone to be born gay. Think about it; it takes a man and a woman having sex to produce a child. If this man and this woman were even having sex, they were obviously NOT GAY. So they would have passed on NOT GAY genes to their child. Being a homosexual is something that you choose to do, and it's wrong.

It may appear that I hate gay people or something, but I really don't, if that's how I'm seeming. I do respect that some people choose to be gay. I have several gay friends and we get along just fine. But if someone debates whether homosexuality is right or wrong, I just have to express my feelings and what the Bible says.

But, as for the poem, it was great. Very touching and emotionally strong. I did like it.

-Evil Goodness

P.S. If you ever wanna talk to me about anything, I'd be more than happy.
Black Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That is sad :'( I hate the way people cannot just accept that sort of thing!

Beautifully written. Very disturbing and moving. I nearly began to cry when I realized what had happened and why...
Happy to be Mad chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is extremely well written. Thank you for writing this piece, it gives a voice to those who can’t speak.

You would think that people would beyond Racism, but there not. I guess they are not beyond being hypocrites to make themselves look good.

I cried reading this; it brought back a lot of painful shit. Partly because I got bullied a lot at school -I decided to be out at school.