Reviews for In All His Naked Glory
Sheryl chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THE L BOMB ON US LIKE THAT AND NOT UPDATE? AHHHHHH!

Update please? Pretty pretty pretty please with rainbow sprinkle and nuts on top? (
Nique13 chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Its been months since you updated! Please update. What happened to Jesse?
Faerydae chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
I really like your story please update soon :D I'll give you a cookie lol.
Faerydae chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Gah when are you gonna update this story! lol
Esquirella chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
Phew!
deshaunwalker chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
I can wait for the next chapter. I'll probably be on this site for the rest of my life anyway. And its good to know Jesse isn't dead. I kinda figured that, anyway.
jfish1408 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
wait what you can't leave it their i need to know omg your not going to finish the story your evil
jfish1408 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
hahaha poor guy god likes fucking with him but the storys good
deshaunwalker chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
What the hell was that? Don't get me wrong now, I mean it in the completely good way! But did my dear Jesse just jump off of a building trying to kill himself? He doesn't die does he? Is his part in the story over already?
Esquirella chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
WHAT! NO!
Blinding Twilight chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I just have to say i really like this story, you have a good writing style. I just don't really like jesse haha, hes so emo and dramatic, Spencer is so much better for Dan. I was very happy when they finally got together. keep up the good work, and update soon!

Blinding Twilight
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING CRAPLOAD DID YOU JUST KILL OFF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER? HOW COULD YOU. AGH. JESSE STOP BEING EMO AND JUMPING OFF ROOFTOPS. WTF. WTF. WTF. YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME.

*sobs, traumatized and devastated, in the corner*
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
omg he did NOT jump off the balcony! he better be ok!
Poptart Guava King chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Aw how cute! AND I WANT IT ALL TO END. I'm such a Jesse fan. Oh well. Cute though. Mushy. Glad he's having fun. That's a lot of sex. Wish I could go that long -_- *awkward*
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
love it! at first i was all aww cute danny and spencer, but now definitely voting for james!
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »