Reviews for Three Little Fish and a Bird
Anya the Lascivious chapter 20 . 12/6/2010
One word: hilarious. I can not wait to learn what actions the boys put to use all hyped up on skittles. Really truly a good chapter. Oh my- if Jessica is coming though... haha, I am on to you author dearest, your plot is slowly unraveling.
Nelehania Sky chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
Nu! "What's in the box!" (Reference to the film 'Seven' with Brad Pitt). I want to know what Ryan has to say! Also does everyone call her M&M? I thought it was a cute pet name that Ryan made up for her. Jessica doesn't sound too much like a publisher. Do they have a history? (As in friendship)lol.

Yay for longer Chapters! :)

~Sky~
Lustful Muse chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
As soon as I saw the title of this chapter I was worried. "The Other Woman" - will Morgan's little harem be disrupted? But thankfully it doesn't seem like there's much to be concerned about (at least not yet...).

"she did notice a strange bounce in pervert's crawl" - lol!

"Morgan had to coax the two brothers into the kitchen with a trail of Skittles" - they're so cute (o_o)

"As for Varden, his eyes were frequently glued to the set and Morgan had to slap his hand way from his lap on more than one occasion" - how naughty!

Among the three brothers, I must admit that Dace is my favorite. Perhaps it's because he was the first to be discovered but I also think it's because he's quite adorable. I want a merman like him too!

Thanks for the update!
Nelehania Sky chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
Hmm, I'm not sure what to say here. Except that Dace is going to get into trouble over Varden's little scavenger hunt. I'm disappointed that this chapter was fairly short, and not much happened Shintoshi. Tsk tsk :P (Busy huh?) Although I still want to know what's inside the mysterious box! Naughty photo's perhaps haha! Oh God Varden is going to be in Heaven! (Pardon the religious pun there). Can't wait!

~Sky~
Lustful Muse chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
You had me laughing aloud at the scene with Varden hiding Morgan's underwear under Dace's mattress - can't wait to see how that plays out XD

Just what does Morgan have in that box? I'm really curious to see... as well as seeing how Dace's visit to the lab will change him (will he take more of an interest in "producing" semen)?

What fun! \(o_o)/

Thanks for the quick update!
Anya the Lascivious chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
This is hilarious.

Dace is just adorable, but with his ranking as eldest, he should begin to be a bit more rambunctious.

Kiyi is intriguing, and Varden is just hilarious.

Please update soon!

;D
Lustful Muse chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
You are an awesome writer! Thank you for everything you've written so far and I eagerly await your next update!
Lustful Muse chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
Dace is too cute XD
Lustful Muse chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Loved it! - the part when Morgan contemplates giving Dace the role as her own personal gigolo.

Seriously, this is such a great read.
Lustful Muse chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
I liked how this chapter ended (with Morgan dreaming about everything she did caused her to have another merman to take care of).
Lustful Muse chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
OMG! What HAS Varden being doing?
Lustful Muse chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Varden is definitely the most mischievous of the brothers. Makes me wonder how he learned all that English. The things he was saying was so suggestive XD

And you implied their male organ but I'm curious to how they actually "use" it. In a previous merman story I read, the author described it as being concealed in some sort of "pocketed area."

Anyways, can't wait to see how the mischief that will likely occur now!
Lustful Muse chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
I wonder how mermen show affection...
Lustful Muse chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
I really can't express how much I'm loving your story XD

I like it how Morgan nudged Dace's behind (and all her other references to it). I'm also eager for when Kiyi begins to talk (can't wait to see what he'll have to say). This is truly a great story!
Lustful Muse chapter 5 . 11/20/2010