Reviews for Three Little Fish and a Bird
Lustful Muse chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I laughed aloud at the part where she just so happened to have knocked ANOTHER merman in the head with her oars. Can's wait to see how the story progresses now XD
Lustful Muse chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Ah, so cruel to show him a horror movie! But the outcome was amusing ;)

And she let him feel her up! This story is so amusingly refreshing
Lustful Muse chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I've come to realize that any scene involving Dace's reactions to the world around him is what I enjoy reading. He's truly too adorable (even his stinky breath!).
Lustful Muse chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very exciting story so far! My favorite scenes were when Dace responded happily to Morgan by saying "No!" (such childlike glee) and also whenever he squeals (I find the thought of a man squealing amusing).

I'm curious to find out what the title means - will there be more mermen making an appearance? I hope so ;)
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 17 . 11/18/2010
LOL, I laughed when I read one of test was going to be seamen. Too bad you didn't write the dialogue where she explained everything. That would have been to funny.
Persephone Rose chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
Seems like experimentation in the name of science and Dace get along quite well. As usual can't wait till next time _
Nelehania Sky chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
Into the what? Yuck Cliff hangers -_-

Oh man once Dace starts, I'm not sure he'll want to stop. I can picture Varden's smirk when it's his turn. Or that Morgan has to help Dace would be extremely naughty O.O oh my mind just wandered...ignore that statement.

Persephone Rpse chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
I read this whole story in one night and couldn't pull myself away! Is it wierd Varden is my favorite? Either way I can't wait for next chapter!
Lerene chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
very nice
Nelehania Sky chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Aw, she's such a mom! I kind of want to braid Dace's hair XD I believe that makes me a tad strange haha! I can't wait until he gets so use to the world that he starts using slang words like 'dude' and 'whatever'. Oh Ice cream! What effects will this have? Dun dun dun...
MaskedNightingale chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
I hope all goes well at the lab and the ex boyfriend doesn't get carried away.
Nelehania Sky chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
AHH! Something bad is going to happen, I can just feel it in my bones!Oh and Morgan and Ryan are going to have a fling of some sort. It's obvious they aren't over each other . Anyways *A very enthusiastic thumbs up*

Lerene chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
great chapter. Although I do have to say I'm worried about the tests.
Nelehania Sky chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Oh, as Nytlover wishes for them to be human...wouldn't it be interesting if what turns them human is actually milk? Since it's a big deal in the story that Morgan doesn't allow them to have it. Just throwing that idea out there. I also agree that Dace should become human, it seems like Morgan needs that sort of relationship other than acting like a mother hen. *thumbs up*

midnight84118 chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
great story hope to see more soon keep it up and great job on it
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »