Reviews for Hope of a hope
The lone canine chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
That must have been a horrible dream to live even though it is only a dream. Euh...

An excellent chapter like the others, please write more soon!
The lone canine chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This first chapter is definitely a nice start. Well, good luck writing more, you've got my attention. :)
R.D.Palmgren chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I read the whole thing and I like to say I like the idea of this story. You started strong and finished strong and kept the story moving with a good pace. Many writers either right too fast or write too slow.

If I were you, I would start by describing the aria of the place Lindsay is and as u do that start mixing the main character by talking about her. You did say this is about abandoning and living in an orphanage. Talk about it, the things u went through (have flashbacks) talk about bit of what you do, have Lindsay go through a whole day of he orphanage without anything really happening so we get a feel of what she is like and the kids she is with. Then make a move on her. Don’t be afraid to stretch things out. Describe what the characters look like more and how they talk or first thought u have on them when u first see them or even what Lindsey is thinking. This will help us get a better view on whats going on in this story. Take your time in writing it but down slow it down, keep the momentum going.

R.D. Palmgren