Reviews for Heaven's Fire
akikami-reader chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice, very nice. I can't wait for the next chapter. _
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Lizzy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
sounds cool tho i know nothing about manga

is this ur own story or is it something from a manga show? cuz it sounds like it
Writing-Is-Fun chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Geez... A 62 man slayer! Let me repeat that a 62 man slayer! If that is how many people he defeated why the hell does he need to get stronger? A normal person probably couldn't take on 10. If that is his age, and from what it sounds like it more likely is, then why the heck is he complaining? He and I quote, "...barely managed to stay alive when he battled them, even though he killed them all, in the end, by himself."

That little part "by himself" is redundant by the way if it seems to be put there to add emphasis you can just finish that sentence at "...in the end." Man I hope you have some really good way he could kill his assailants,but, and I repeat, but lose the entire squadron of knights that was meant to protect them. I really have gotten annoyed with the quirks of manga sometimes because they show no love for the common people. If most of them did then the stories would not use common knights or soldiers as cannon fodder for the evil villains. I guess... Then again when was the last time a villain killed a hero ever? When is the last time a hero understood exactly why he was killing a villain? When was the last time a villain ever thought "Hey why was I being evil again?"

This is a good start, but I feel that this guy's gonna' be out for weeks.