Reviews for What the Eyes Can't See
JessicaLynn109 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I felt kinda like Roslyn 2 years ago. My best friend died of diabeties. we were best friends since kindergarten(idk how to spell it :) I was very sad then and tried to hold back the tears. I still feel tears whenever I think about her. Great job with the chapter. I could feel a huge connection :)
12fgk398234ung2u930847nn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
OMG! So sad! The begining was really sad, I can't even imagine having to go through the death of a friend. But then it started to seem like there would be a happy ending... :'( I have to say I was totally not expecting that, though, so nice plot twist there.
Rae Kitano chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow. This story was not what I was expecting.

But surprisingly it was very good.

The ending almost seemed appropriate if that makes sense.

Rae.
Vivian Ruth Bardot chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Your style of writing isn't like anything on my bookshelf...

Which is great. Because it means you have your own style, your own flow. I really liked this story, because it's not a happily ever after. It's a story that mirrors more reality than glamorous teenage fantasies. Great job. 5/5

Roz Oliver
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Holy cow, that was intense. It was definitely NOT the ending I expected. I expected her to hurt her ankle, and Reece would come running and help her, and they'd live happily ever after. I didn't' expect her to get hit by a truck, to be honest.

But hey, I liked it anyway. It wasn't cheesy, it wasn't corny. It was real. It was fast-paced, which is good because it was a longer piece. It didn't have a happy ending, but the ending really fit. I like it, I really do.
V Club chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really enjoyed this. It was very unexpected and caught me off guard. Keep up the good work. :)
AthenaPersephone14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow, that was really good. I think it needs to be polished up some though; I got the feeling it was hurried. I like the storyline though and that thing with Reece at the end. I TOTALLY wasn't expecting that! Keep it up and update soon! ;-D
RandomGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMG! That was amazing! But horrible at the same time! Wow! I am speakless! Keep up the good work!
tatertotlove chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh my god! That is so sad and hurt the heart! I actually cried... Still am. Reece is a good for nothing guy. Saddening, i was so expecting them to survive their relashionship. Why did she have to die? Oh, can you make another one-shot, but happy ending? Please? I beg you i just can't take sad stories! 'Cause you your an awsome author storie writer person! Happy ending? Luv ya (not in that way...) Hehe. :D happy ending?
Drowning.In.Words chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow. I definitely wasn't expecting that AT ALL. I thought it was a really good story! I'm not a big fan of the average happily ever after stories either. I actually just finished writing my first story that had a happy ending in i think a year. I liked the realism in this story a lot, but i found the whole Reece with another girl thing to be odd. Mayeb if it had been someone he'd just been interested in and was asking out or someone he was just starting to get involved with, it would have made more sense, but it was still a really good and unexpected idea. I also really liked that she died at the end as well. A very shocking ending. Does it make me morbid to say i liked her dying?

Great story!
Sminky chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow. I didn't see that coming. The story was really powerful and the writing decent. Nice work.

~Sminky
tomtom18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
wait... thats the end? no

I think this has the potential to be a longer story

This like this don't happen

please add it on!

I mean, the story went by pretty quickly so if you do add on (PLEASE DO) then slow down a bit

but more