Reviews for Crash and Burn
somersaultkick chapter 23 . 11/2
Thank God she matured. I should thank Tori for lessening my frustration. And aww the proposal was so ughhhh - what was the word again? - ughhhhh! I don't know what's the right word for it but ughhhhh that was so sweet .
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26
The ending did feel quite rushed, what happened with Eddie liking Sandy? It was mentioned one second and then completely disregarded. As well as the whole Steph issue, Reagan brought it up once at the cancer council thing, even then it was subtle, and Logan barely acknowledged it. And now they've suddenly gotten past it without it even being discussed? Not gonna lie, I feel kind of shortchanged here. Logan was a complete A-hole, got to live his dream, screw as many women as he wanted, and when he decides he's ready to pick up where they left off, he comes back for Reagan. It makes it seem like she's the bad guy for being reluctant to "give it a shot" when everyone keeps telling her it's been 4 years and for her to get over it. I'm sorry, but if any guy, especially the love of my life, treated me like that. I don't even know if we could work through everything. Logan sounds like the typical selfish guy who got everything he ever wanted, Reagan included.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26
I may sound like an unforgiving b***h here but, if I were in Reagan's shoes, all I'd be able to see when I look at Logan, is him tangled up in bed with steph. I know it's been 4 years, but heartbreak is heartbreak. And no self-respecting girl would bother being cordial with the guy who claimed to love her but was all too happy to hop into a bed, not even a full 24hrs, after they'd broken up. That just screams douchebag.
Diya Mond chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
That. Was. An. Amazing. Story ! I completely loved it ! hanks so much for this xD
Mr. Ree chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
oh w0w amazing never thought i'd hear that from ya

ANYWAY wtf it has not been 4 years has it wtf but kudos on finally finishing this because wow that should've happened at some point in the past four years! But, now maybe you can complete the circle, be the best het COMPLETE story now that there's gonna be a new round, aye?
Nance chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
So happy you finished!
lizzy1414 chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
OH MY GOSH... It's over...
Iv loved this story from the moment I started reading... It doesn't matter how long it took im just glad it got finished!
You are an amazing writer..
Thank you for sharing this brilliant story with us!
Can't wait to read more of your work.
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
AWESOME story!
castiel89 chapter 23 . 9/23/2014

Congrats, my dear! Still love these two knuckleheads :)
Love2Write41990 chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
I love this story! I read the first one, and had to read this one!
rainreverie chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
This chapter is great! I love Gina's attitude, and her responses to the questions are so perfectly sassy! Please update the story soon!
Jules chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Sven Nicoli chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
I died there. :)
I would rate this story 4.9/5!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
I love this story so much it is just amazing please please up date soon!
Katie chapter 22 . 2/9/2014